Thomas Beale + A Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notice that they are all signed "THOMAS BEALE" not the "THOMAS J BEALE" character of Ward's 1885 copyrighted dime novel job pamphlet.

That is exactly what I have been looking for was the middle initial "J" If he signed all of his letters to Robert Morris with Thomas J. Beale and or TJB. You know he would always sign his name Thomas J. Beale. But no, I have seen no "J". I have also been looking for a death certificate. I found two death certificates out of over 350,000 documents. Strange they are not always under the name of the deceased. Everyone I have found is under names of the Administrator or Executor of the Will. I found one under the letter "P" for the Register of Wills that died before Thomas Beale took over the job. He died on January 30, 1810. And his last name was Jones. Strange being under the letter "P". The first document I found with Thomas Beale on it was around May 31, 1810. The first year was signed by his deputy of wills. TJB most likely was moving from Botetourt County, Virginia to New Orleans. for the job. I wonder if Thomas Beale was doing the same job in Botetourt County?

I have now moved that in a closer to when Thomas Beale died. He worked on September 2, 1820 and then I have on September 15, 1820 the new Register of Wills took over. So somewhere in those two weeks Thomas Beale died, so I believe the New Orleans Gazette was correct on September 11, 1820 when he had Thomas Beale's death on or a couple days before this date. Thomas Beale Sr. died before the Thomas Beale Treasure ended and before the letters were deposited with Robert Morris. End of story.

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is not exactly correct. I have seen hundreds of signatures of Thomas Beale, Registrar of Wills from 1813 up until September 2, 1820. You and I are talking about two different sources of information. I have been looking at all the Wills recorded not probate. If the new Registrar of Wills was elected only for eight years, he must have been elected again because he was still Registrar of Wills from September, 1820 and the latest I have is June 23, 1832. A twelve year span. Elected two times or until retires? Also no other person signed Thomas Beale, Registrar of Wills except August 3, 1820 when he was not working.

That is not exactly correct. There was no election to this office and you are not correct that Beale was The Register of Wills in 1832!

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you think that you actually have?
Proof that this Thomas Beale is the Thomas J Beale character of Ward's copyrighted job pamphlet?
All you have is a signature, that signifies nothing at all in this discussion.

Don't worry, I am talking to Mr F not you at this time.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you think that you actually have?
Proof that this Thomas Beale is the Thomas J Beale character of Ward's copyrighted job pamphlet?
All you have is a signature, that signifies nothing at all in this discussion.

But if you read my post it could help you understand what we are talking about.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is not exactly correct. There was no election to this office and you are not correct that Beale was The Register of Wills in 1832!

Something wrong with your reading and your posting. You were the poster that said you saw in the newspaper where they elected the Register of Wills for an 8 year period. That was your own words now you deny it.

Also I did not say that Beale was the Register of Wills in 1832, Thomas Beale died September, 1820. I said the new Register of Wills that took over the Register of Wills in place of Thomas Beale in September, 1820 was still the Register of Wills in 1832. You said the Register of Wills was elected for a period of 8 years, I was only taking your quote and showing you that the "NEW" Register of Wills held that job for over 12 years after the death of Thomas Beale.

Don't go twisting my words around and make I said something I did not.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other person has signed for all eight years of him in this office from 1810-1818. There are a few others and in 1818 you began to see the Judges name for probate appear in the Orleans papers. There is one other person that shows up after 1818 that is setting auction date for the probate office too. Then in 1820 the other office of wills has its new Register for a term of 8 years as posted in the newspaper.

This is what I had said, but do you see the word election in it? The job was put up and people put in for it and from them one was selected.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I had said, but do you see the word election in it? The job was put up and people put in for it and from them one was selected.

No but you did say for a term of 8 years. Martin Blacke or Blache kept that job for the next 12 years not 8 years. Also Thomas Beale had the job for over 10 years. Where does your 8 years come into play.

Nit picking words don't get it you just keep avoiding a direct question by giving other false accusations.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No but you did say for a term of 8 years. Martin Blacke or Blache kept that job for the next 12 years not 8 years. Also Thomas Beale had the job for over 10 years. Where does your 8 years come into play.

Nit picking words don't get it you just keep avoiding a direct question by giving other false accusations.

Here is what is on Jean's site. Jean said you can pay him latter for his research.
IMG_20161007_072212_wm.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what is on Jean's site. Jean said you can pay him latter for his research.
View attachment 1367377

That is not good research. I will never pay Jean for anything. You trying to keep his site alive for more sucker customers? When you figure out what is wrong with your attachment then get back with me. If you can not figure it out then I will tell you but you will have to pay me dearly.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is not good research. I will never pay Jean for anything. You trying to keep his site alive for more sucker customers? When you figure out what is wrong with your attachment then get back with me. If you can not figure it out then I will tell you but you will have to pay me dearly.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you need to see but Jean said you should look at this and it would help you understand.

IMG_20161007_163712_2503_wm.jpg

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laf has shown on these threads to have posted misinformation designed to impress the unwary reader.

Jean said you could show me where the Celeste Beale dairy was at?
Mr F was thinking it was at 2lane University is that correct?
Not sure what information you are talking about for he did put up a lot more than anyone else.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I'm not sure what you need to see but Jean said you should look at this and it would help you understand.

View attachment 1367527

This snapshots do no one justice. If you want to post something post the whole page. That says nothing except the governor thanking someone for eight years service. It could be anyone. What year? What name? Does not mean diddly squat. Congratulating someone for eight years service-----------they could have worked for another eight or ten years. So what point are you trying to make. Don't worry about the diary if it is out there ECS keep it to yourself.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Jean said you could show me where the Celeste Beale dairy was at?
Mr F was thinking it was at 2lane University is that correct?
Not sure what information you are talking about for he did put up a lot more than anyone else.
PROXY for Jean, eh...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread