Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been hitting a couple parks around home over the last couple weeks, and in the last week I have been lucky enough to find 3 rings.. One mans wedding band, 14k and small diamonds, was found in a small sandy tot lot, and the ONLY thing I found there.
Found a .925 band with what I assume are CZ and pretty blue stones, found at a dual VB area I have hunted before and found jewelry. Then on Friday, hit my good old soccer field and found $4.05 in clad, and also a gold ring that is an engagement band... Unfortunately for me, the guy who proposed was cheap and it is only 10k but also has CZ stamped in it, so I know they arent diamonds... LOL...
But gold is gold, and it adds to the pile...
Just bought an Excal 1000 that has been totally gone thru by Minelab, and picking it up and hunting South beach on monday... I cant wait to actually hunt in the water!!!! :hello2:

HH all!

Attachments

• 14k Band.jpg
    14k Band.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 552
  • silver ring w_stones.jpg
    silver ring w_stones.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 549
  • 10k CZ ring.jpg
    10k CZ ring.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 547
Upvote 0

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All gold is great gold. Good luck in the water.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heh, great finds Christof! We're going to have to get out sometime soon... the weather is finally nice. :)

Bran <><

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mostly will find CZ in everything but 14k or better. :icon_thumleft:

Great finds !! :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D

Imnengr

Oct 31, 2009
Chicago Area
Detector(s) used
E-trac, X-terra 705, ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome, what a bonanza! Great looking rings. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
godisnum1 said:
Heh, great finds Christof! We're going to have to get out sometime soon... the weather is finally nice. :)

Bran <><
No kidding Bran.... The Excal is supposed to be the king of the water detectors.. Lets get together and I will make a trip over there... I have a spot that just HAS to have a ton of Jewelry on it... But if you tell anyone, I'll have to kill ya... :icon_pirat:
PM me your cell number, I dont think I ever saved it when you called...

Thanks guys for the grats, it is sure nice to see some good stuff come out of all that garbage collecting...

HH

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Surfer said:
No kidding Bran.... The Excal is supposed to be the king of the water detectors.. Lets get together and I will make a trip over there... I have a spot that just HAS to have a ton of Jewelry on it... But if you tell anyone, I'll have to kill ya... :icon_pirat:
PM me your cell number, I dont think I ever saved it when you called...

I was going to text you, but I PMed you my cell number instead.
Yes, yes... "loose lips" and all that jazz. :wink: No worries, I'd never give up someone else's site.
And yes, the Excal is suppose to be a beast of a water machine! I don't hunt the water though, so you can keep it all to yourself...
I'm still trying to find some good relic sites for us to hunt sometime. Are you still planning on moving??

Bran <><

OP
OP
Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things are dragging on this house a lot longer than we anticipated... Pam is probably going back to Utah to pick up where she left off at school when I got sick...
I hope to be out of here before the Snowbirds fly back... I cant handle one more season I fear.. LOL...

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well let's definitely get out then before you head out of here... :thumbsup:

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice rings :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread