Ths time we searched for a pirate treasure!! My new favorite hunt!! :)

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome hunt and great video as always! You keep detecting in a bikini and your hits are sure to go up! :)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not much for watching detecting Videos , But I could get addicted to yours !

Nice finds again Guys :thumbsup:

that ground looked a bit hard !

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol Rob!! The bikini was a necessity in the canoe....I am hoping people like the video for the legend and the finds, that would make my day :) Not terribly concerned about the view count as I don't monetize my videos. Thank you very much for watching and writing!! Happy hunting to you :)

Awesome hunt and great video as always! You keep detecting in a bikini and your hits are sure to go up! :)

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much, Jeff!! I try to make my videos into little mini adventures...mostly i just want to spread positivity in this (so often negative) world we live in...I am happy you watched it and thank you! Wishing you superhappy hunting :)

I'm not much for watching detecting Videos , But I could get addicted to yours !

Nice finds again Guys :thumbsup:

that ground looked a bit hard !

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another great video. The trimes is an awesome find. Congratulations!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much!! I absolutely love the coin and the story behind the legend...we had a blast on that hunt!! Thank you so much for coming along!!

Another great video. The trimes is an awesome find. Congratulations!

TunnelRat

Mar 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've got to go back to that field. Ask around, you might be able to borrow a two-box detector or a much larger coil for one of your detectors. There just might be some truth to that pirate tale.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much for this advice, TunnelRat!! And YES - we are going back towards the end of the month when it is cooler out and the grass has been cut :)

You've got to go back to that field. Ask around, you might be able to borrow a two-box detector or a much larger coil for one of your detectors. There just might be some truth to that pirate tale.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread