Time and pictures

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I went to CWB this morning. I had to hunt the dry sand and for me that is hard. The water looked so great and I really wanted to get in it but.... have to wait on my CZ to get back from Fisher. Meanwhile I did see a couple of other MD'ers. I waved at one and he waved back but the other one never looked my way at least when I was looking at him. The pickings were slim but I did manage to find a couple neat items. I found a 1GB card for a camera in the sand. I blew the sand off it and put it in my pocket. When I got home and used the canned air to further clean it off and then put it in my camera and it had 400 pictures on it. There was no way to tell who it belongs to. It has Christmas photos, pet photos and some look like photo's at one of the theme parks. I a guessing Universal Studios. I would return it if I had a way to do it. Ah well

The other neat find was..... a full sized alarm clock! Buried in the sand but it works! strange. I guess someone was sleeping on the beah and wanted a way to wake up!

My clad total for the day..... 23 cents. Not much but .... I'll take it! There's always tomorrow. :wink:

JunknMoney022809.jpg

Upvote 0

Luck Be a Lady

Dec 21, 2007
Arizona & Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 & ACE 250
Strange finds indeed Mumszie! That's why metal detecting is so fun.

Ya gotta feel bad for the person who lost the photo card, but what are ya gonna do?

Kathy

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You can always save the pics to a disk in case someone says they lost their card then use the card for your camera in the meantime. :wink: Might not be the normal quarters goal but certainly a worthwhile find! :thumbsup:

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
None of the pics had a car with a lic plate that was visible did they? I would post in craigs list too but finding the owner is slim.

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
check the lost and found in the paper maybe they posted there.... with that alarm clock find, guess no more using the rooste,r to get up to go detecting any more ?? have a good one ......neat finds HH
socks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions