John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Today's Desert Prospecting Adventure

Dug up some rich pay dirt and also my gemini went off like a son of a gun. So I'm down to 3.5 feet and the gemini is screaming and I put the tesoro in there and that went bananas as well... so I brought home 10, 5 gallon buckets in my truck of paydirt to run this week.

Here I'am on my dig.

20140615_121217_copy.jpg

20140615_142122_copy.jpg

20140615_142107.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
... so I brought home 10, 5 gallon buckets in my truck of paydirt to run this week.

Gold in every shovel full, and every 2 lbs is 1 ounce.

Every Sunday I go out and haul back 500 lbs of the material in the first photos.

From my personal experiences, 10, 5 gallon buckets is roughly between 1,000 to 1,300 pounds, plus 500 pounds. Lets just say 1,500 pounds total.

You extracted 750 ounces of gold from that 1,500 pounds of paydirt?

Does anyone on any of the gold mining shows get anything close to that?

You should have your own TV show!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Terry, I'm in a good vein that stretches a 1/4 mile before it turns down inside the mountain. Gold in every shovel full, and every 2 lbs is 1 ounce. I have to dig through a foot of overburden and then down 3 feet through soft sand, then came into a lot of river rock for 18" and now it's gone back to sand again. I just use the MD20 around some vein on the mountain side and use the Tesoro Lobo to detect some vein as well. Every Sunday I go out and haul back 500 lbs of the material in the first photos. I'm looking into buying an Army Dump Truck with a tarp, that I can bring out here and load it up. I have a large shed big enough for a semi truck. I'm going to haul it all in there. I'm building a huge recirculating sluice that will hold 1000 gallons and a smaller one for the field. Spending the money from the au back into buying and building bigger gold processing equipment. An out of control hobby! This site is off the hook. I found it by following some Spanish mining symbols. I know how to read the signs and symbols really well, and know where a lot of sites are all over AZ & NV.
John, I think you need to recalculate your take. Are you telling me that you are getting one ounce of gold for every 2 ibs of ore, or sand, or whatever? If that is so, you will have 250 ounces of gold in the 500 ibs of dirt you take home. That would be the richest ore in the world BY FAR. That would be 1000 ounces per ton of material. As my GPS always says... recalculating. Even if you are talking classified material, your ounce per 2lbs is way off the mark. TTC

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Long time no read, how are you Terry, you can't keep the Marines down:occasion14:

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
From my personal experiences, 10, 5 gallon buckets is roughly between 1,000 to 1,300 pounds, plus 500 pounds. Lets just say 1,500 pounds total.

You extracted 750 ounces of gold from that 1,500 pounds of paydirt?

Does anyone on any of the gold mining shows get anything close to that?

You should have your own TV show!

YES!!

I have been extracting 1000 ounces out of 2000 lbs of dirt!!

Perhaps you should get out more and find some gold, instead of thinking you know it all when you haven't been to my claim.

TV Shows & Video's are for Glory Hunters and Drama Idiots that want to make sure their face is in the center of everything.

To be exact, since you want exactness. 1017 troy ounces per ton

Any claim jumper found in the morning, will never be found again

Last edited:
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
John, I think you need to recalculate your take. Are you telling me that you are getting one ounce of gold for every 2 ibs of ore, or sand, or whatever? If that is so, you will have 250 ounces of gold in the 500 ibs of dirt you take home. That would be the richest ore in the world BY FAR. That would be 1000 ounces per ton of material. As my GPS always says... recalculating. Even if you are talking classified material, your ounce per 2lbs is way off the mark. TTC

I have been getting 1000 ounces per ton

Last edited:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would say no more.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When you are out in the desert prospecting, like the pic in your opening.
Are you listening for gold sounds, or just any sound that would indicate black sands heavily concentrated, or areas of possible hot rocks or magnetite that might mean iron deposits.
Ive been out with my goldmaster and only find lead, and brass. And junk.
I am out here by Queen Vally, Superior area.

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When you are out in the desert prospecting, like the pic in your opening.
Are you listening for gold sounds, or just any sound that would indicate black sands heavily concentrated, or areas of possible hot rocks or magnetite that might mean iron deposits.
Ive been out with my goldmaster and only find lead, and brass. And junk.
I am out here by Queen Vally, Superior area.

I'm way out by California

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
YES!!

I have been extracting 1000 ounces out of 2000 lbs of dirt!!

Perhaps you should get out more and find some gold, instead of thinking you know it all when you haven't been to my claim.

TV Shows & Video's are for Glory Hunters and Drama Idiots that want to make sure their face is in the center of everything.

To be exact, since you want exactness. 1017 troy ounces per ton

Any claim jumper found in the morning, will never be found again

Thats awesome! Thats over $1,000,000.00 worth of gold! (Per week?)

With a shovel, buckets, sluice and a blue bowl?

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok. So you just dig where you get the loudest response.

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
from our back porch, I can see some old Spanish Symbols across the valley.

I took some ore samples off there last week.

20140601_112332.jpg

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
All I can say is wow! Hell, even some bigger mining operations can only dream of that take in a day's time and they are using heavy equipment to do so. If you ever need a helper, contact me via a PM. I am retired and would work for an ounce a day or more if you are feeling generous but you will never have to worry about me screwing you over or opening my' mouth orally or in typing words on sites like TreasureNet.

Frank

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that's A LOT of gold for sure!!
A video of your cleanup sluice/super concentrator, in action, would be cool to see..
More pics!!
More pics!!
Arizona is the new California!
Just in case I hit the mother lode...how to you sell this gold? in regards to taxes and such.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thats awesome! Thats over $1,000,000.00 worth of gold! (Per week?)

With a shovel, buckets, sluice and a blue bowl?

1275000., but I only take in some into a bunch of places to be paid in cash, to keep the flags down. Fly under the radar... if you catch my drift... you know why. I have a 12 kilo natural gas tilting furnace, I then pour into molds making gold bars, and then store them in underground vault I built.

Last edited:
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Why are you selling your house? Cheap at 2.2 million!

No garage for the super sluice? You said that you have a garage. Is it somewhere else?

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...sJH2KlKtDubqDsIfHQyzObVLhISwrMAO9GP68B5Ryep7g

Since you want to know my life story, we have 6 houses in 3 states. What else do you want to know? I have a ranch near Gold Canyon, I have a home in Sedona and Colorado. My Dad was an inventor and my family already has loads of money. What do you have?

Is that what you do, go around mocking people trying to make yourself look good? Grow up and get out of the house and go find some gold instead of acting like your 9.

Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Who said that I wanted to know your life story?

And what makes you think that I'm mocking you?

You posted a pic of your house that is identical to a house that is for sale.

What I have is none of your business!

I know where there is billions of dollars worth of gold but thats none of your business either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread