John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Today's Desert Prospecting Adventure

Dug up some rich pay dirt and also my gemini went off like a son of a gun. So I'm down to 3.5 feet and the gemini is screaming and I put the tesoro in there and that went bananas as well... so I brought home 10, 5 gallon buckets in my truck of paydirt to run this week.

Here I'am on my dig.

20140615_121217_copy.jpg

20140615_142122_copy.jpg

20140615_142107.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
and another thing, since your a worthless jealous bully. why don't you get off your fat a and go look for gold and post photos or are you one of those damned mad crybabies because life passed him by?
Maybe I found something great and maybe it will fizzle out next week, but I'm enjoying my fun in the desert while it last's, and karma isn't giving me a load of bs because I actually try to help people instead of belittle them like you.
From now on, I will keep my gold exploits to myself and all you can do is sit back and wonder, then you look for someone else to attack to make your worthless self feel better. What a wasteful life you must lead and it sounds like a miserable one to me.
Go ahead and attack me all you want, verbally assualt me. So people can see who you really are. People like you make it so decent folk don't want to be on here. Get a life and get some gold and quit being an ahol to everyone and maybe God will smile upon you and bring you some luck. Maybe people like you don't have God in their lives, so maybe thats why your broke and can't find your a with both hands.

You all can't handle it because I found some gold... pity

Last edited:
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Who said that I wanted to know your life story?

And what makes you think that I'm mocking you?

You posted a pic of your house that is identical to a house that is for sale.

What I have is none of your business!

I know where there is billions of dollars worth of gold but thats none of your business either.

Yeah, my home is for sale! So is my Colorado home. What's so special about that? Everyone sells houses. I could care less about your billions of dollars > more power to ya, and big fat hairy deal. Damn your nutty.

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Who said that I wanted to know your life story?

And what makes you think that I'm mocking you?

You posted a pic of your house that is identical to a house that is for sale.

What I have is none of your business!

I know where there is billions of dollars worth of gold but thats none of your business either.

you sound like a little girl (I have something you don't, I know where something is that you don't) so what... LMAO. What are you going to do next? run to mommy?

Last edited:
OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
tired of listening to your bumbling bullcrap and I could careless what you think of me.... because you've already made up your mind long before you started attacking me. Your talking like a woman and I think you are one

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
maybe you should play nice instead of giving people a hard time. I was actually looking for someone on here I could trust to take to my claim with me... but now you have made it so that i don't want to take anybody... so thanks for dashing my plans. I think I will just ask one of my neighbors instead.

Too each, his own

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
maybe you should play nice instead of giving people a hard time. I was actually looking for someone on here I could trust to take to my claim with me... but now you have made it so that i don't want to take anybody... so thanks for dashing my plans. I think I will just one of my neighbors instead.

Too each, his own

I don't know what makes you think I was giving you a hard time?

I wouldn't trust or take anyone to a decent claim.

OP
OP
John_Arizona

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
since this out all assault on me... I will not be showing this place any more of my gold adventures... I was thinking of taking Terry Soloman with me, but he hopped on the assault band wagon and hassled me on TNET! Even after I met him in person, and even had my photo taken with him on one of his gold adventure tours and thought he was ok. So adios to him and adios to tnet. Goodbye!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Long time no read, how are you Terry, you can't keep the Marines down:occasion14:
Good to hear from ya! Been sailing a lot since returning to FL. Over 100 sailing days since August! TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Carlin trend (in NV) is the most lucrative gold mine in the states. They need to get TIPS on how to do it better from some of the T'netters! TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, John_Arizona.... if you are leaving, I UNFRIEND you (take you off my friends list).

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are just jealous . John literally has the richest producing mine in the world right now.....I'm sure he has very useful tips. I am very interested in his methods.:thumbsup:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's no "leavin' in gold mining!!
I am looking forward to pics!!

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
You know what! There are quite a few decent members on this site, myself included, that would love the opportunity to mine side by side with John. However, due to the naysayers, bashers, trashers and literally calling folks like John a liar (while not technically coming out and saying it, it was implied in quite a few of the posts), they have probably ruined any chance that we had to go mining with John. Why do some, make it their task in life to try to show that folks here on TNnet and other Treasure Hunting sites are liars, that their' finds are not real and strive to show evidence of this. The worst part is, that some buy into these "read between the lines" accusations! Thanks to those that love to ruin opportunities for other members and ruining what could be a great give and take forum site!

Frank

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You can find billions in gold at...

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2002/of02-198/1_NATIONAL_ASSESSMENT.PDF

Its a 24mb pdf. The USGS Undiscovered Gold Report! The report shows where the gold is located!

Put the coordinates into google earth to see if anyone is working a site.

I have a lot of down time in my office & I love research!

So, I clicked on your link & hit "print".

Son of a seabiscuit, it popped up with 2719 pages total.

... I hate when this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread