Todays find

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
For years my mom has been promising to buy me a big safe to put my collection in. Today we got a 200 lb used fireproof safe on sale (the others were to pricy) i like the safe. It is very big and even has a small shelf with a lock on the inside. A great find!

I wont be on for a few days because i am going to wyoming to see a friend and then too florida for a family trip. (and disney world). YES I WILL BRING MY DETECTOR!!! I hope for a burried cache of morgans, and gold jewelry, and a gold doubloon.

-CC

Upvote 0

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the safe sounds cool. Hope you find something good in florida. :)

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm jealous of your safe there! A good safe is hard to come by at an affordable price. I could get a nice one, but it would cost me everything that I've saved so far to buy it... and then I would have nothing to put in it, haha.

Have a great trip!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool,

Have a great time & safe trip. Most of all, good luck & happy hunting. Wishing you plenty of gold, rings & coins to put in your new safe. Take pics!

;) RIver

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool
Safes are nice to have..I was just given one a few months ago.The company down the street was moving and was going to just throw it out
so I had the guy fork lift it onto my truck. 4 feet long 28 inches deep 36 inches high 500 lbs. gave me the combo too.. Keep alot of stuff in now.
Have fun in Disney World..I'm taking the family there in Sept..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread