All Treasure Hunting
I bet you can guess!:laughing7:

DSCN4917.JPG

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a little Revel Stoke's pecan flavored whiskey again last night. I've found, to my taste, I can add a little water and make it last longer! Yum

DixieLandMan

Sep 18, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202, White's MXT, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will have some 18 year old The Glenlevet tonight as well as a nice cigar in memory of 3 buddies of mine.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bandit.....I would reach for the masons jar no matter what kind of day I had....Hope you had a good one....gary

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The current contents of my garage fridge. Which one I reach for depends on how bad my day has been..

Damn Bandit.... Your're alive ? :occasion14: I thought you moved back North and left the area.... :tongue3: Good to hear from ya.... Brad

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Damn Bandit.... Your're alive ? I thought you moved back North and left the area.... Good to hear from ya.... Brad

I knew he was lurking around in here somewhere:laughing9:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So who is this infamous bandit? if you gentleman like him, he must be OK.:icon_thumright:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So who is this infamous bandit? if you gentleman like him, he must be OK.:icon_thumright:

NHBandit and Huntsman53 control the East side of TN. while I and Coilygirl control the middle portion. The West side runs wild!

He's ok Viking... :icon_thumleft: just a gun carrying right wing soul like you and myself. Gets straight to the point just like us!!!! Easily understood.... :occasion14:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like Tenn. is the place to retire if I ever decide to leave the Lake......Gary

To each his own Gary.... But if EVER you just want a "get away" for a few days on the "cheap" give me a PM and your welcome buddy. I'd enjoy the company, good food and laughs.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NHBandit and Huntsman53 control the East side of TN. while I and Coilygirl control the middle portion. The West side runs wild!

He's ok Viking... :icon_thumleft: just a gun carrying right wing soul like you and myself. Gets straight to the point just like us!!!! Easily understood.... :occasion14:
That's good to hear!
Say there Lim....you will have the chiggers removed before the get together...right?:laughing7:
oh, almost forgot....got any creeks 'round there for a little gold prospecting?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's good to hear!
Say there Lim....you will have the chiggers removed before the get together...right?:laughing7:
oh, almost forgot....got any creeks 'round there for a little gold prospecting?

Well dude.... I'll work on the chiggers (depends what time of year it is). But a couple cans of Deep Woods Off covers it all.
Creeks.... Yea... we got creeks. Some that are very small and some larger like Swan Creek. It's about 4 miles from me. And the Duck River is right behind me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread