Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Think I'll surprise everybody and try a cold "Coors Light" tonight.... :icon_thumright:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I committed the ultimate beer sin yesterday. I headed down to workshop yesterday to work on a few arrows. When I walked thru the door I hit my arm on the radial arm saw and dropped the six pack on the concrete floor. :BangHead: I broke 2 beers instantly and had glass / fluid everywhere. After I stopped crying I cleaned up the mess and gave the glass and spilled beer a descent cleanup. I felt so sorry for those 2 bottles.

No I won't do cans. I declared myself all grown up about 10 years ago at age 49.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chivas, 3 fingers on the rocks. To see the partner in crime...refer to "What's on the menu tonight?" :laughing7::laughing7:
I'm a scotch drink from way back, scotch and soda with a lemon twist... Been drinking Chivas scotch since 1968...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cabo Wabo!

Straight. Deserved in my book. Just landed about a years work!!!!!!!
Shots for every body!!!!

Good for you buddy and I wish ya the best Viking. I'll be busy setting up my new shop for a few months after the main structure is up. If I do the two story thing we'll have a hell of a "man cave" to party, play pool and have a lot of fun. My wife would LOVE her great room back without the pool table in it. And I'd like to arrange this!!!!!!!!! In fact if I do this I'm going to set up a large HO train and race track to compete on. After I kick your ass in pool (:tongue3:) we'll go to the race track!!!! Wouldn't that be a blast... We'll send Red after more wood for the upstairs fireplace. :occasion14: Ok Red.... if you cook we'll get the wood!!!! And bring your bass guitar in case we get to jamming.

Last edited:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, last night I had a bit of peach brandy. First time I've had peach brandy, instead of blackberry in quite a while. Pleasant change.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, last night I had a bit of peach brandy. First time I've had peach brandy, instead of blackberry in quite a while. Pleasant change.

This distillery is located where I grew up! My dad was a caretaker for 500 acres, while it was developed. Property sold, these guys bought 50 acres or so. Tex...you might enjoy the blackberry liqueur.
http://www.brandypeak.com/home
Brandy Peak Distillery - Products List

Tonight..... DSCN5546.JPG

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds interesting, Viking. I had some cherry flavored brandy last night. Still think I like the peach best. Don't know, though, I might have a shot of the pecan flavored whiskey tonight! While I watch the Boise State Broncos' game!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got to mixing a few different things these last few nights. I've mixed a little apple juice into some 100 proof peppermint schnapps. A little strong, so I mixed a little water into it also. Pretty good. Last night I mixed a little apple juice into some Canadian Hunter, added a little cola, and a bit of water. Quite good. Also tried some 100 proof Southern Comfort with a little water to cut it a bit. Southern Comfort has a great flavor. Next time I'm at the store, think I'll pick up a bottle of 70 proof.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I stopped by the liquor store a couple of days ago. I was just browsing, didn't really need anything. I noticed some Canadian 'Mist' whiskey. Hmm, might just try that. I bought a bottle and put it in a desk draw when I got home. I pulled it out last night. Didn't notice when I bought it, but it's peach flavored. Quite nice! I also bought a small bottle of Ancient Age. I just don't like Kentucky bourbon! Guess I'll let the son-in-law have it. lol

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take 2 apples 2 bananas, half a cabbage, 5 carrots, 1 cucumber, 4 stalks of celery, aloe vera juice, tablespoon of ginger, half cup of raspberries and 2 oranges.
Put it in the juicer!

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmmm, sounds interesting! And no liquor. Sounds like it might be healthy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread