OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, thats news. I don't think he is done with his yet, 40 years is a long time to work on them .

Remember he is a fiction author, he just makes stuff up as he goes along.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember he is a fiction author, he just makes stuff up as he goes along.

You and Jean Laf will never know what treasure hunting is all about until you have walked a few thousand miles in my boots. Actually I have worked on the Beale Treasure Mystery for over 50 years along with the Confederate Treasures which I have worked on for 57 years so yes I have a lot of time in on treasures and they are not all fiction as everyone will soon see. From my home in Virginia, I have driven 6 hours to hunt for Confederate Gold in Georgia and then drive back home the same night. I have driven to Kentucky up near the Ohio State line searched for the Swift Treasure and drive back the same day. Same goes with other treasures. I have took Christmas Vacations in Mississippi to search for Confederate Caches. I do not believe anyone has research any more than I have, I don't believe they have searched on the ground more than I have and no one has found any more treasures than I have. But there are several that have recovered more treasures than I have because that phase of my life has just started.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You and Jean Laf will never know what treasure hunting is all about until you have walked a few thousand miles in my boots. Actually I have worked on the Beale Treasure Mystery for over 50 years along with the Confederate Treasures which I have worked on for 57 years so yes I have a lot of time in on treasures and they are not all fiction as everyone will soon see. From my home in Virginia, I have driven 6 hours to hunt for Confederate Gold in Georgia and then drive back home the same night. I have driven to Kentucky up near the Ohio State line searched for the Swift Treasure and drive back the same day. Same goes with other treasures. I have took Christmas Vacations in Mississippi to search for Confederate Caches. I do not believe anyone has research any more than I have, I don't believe they have searched on the ground more than I have and no one has found any more treasures than I have. But there are several that have recovered more treasures than I have because that phase of my life has just started.

The Beale Treasure Mystery for over 50, Truly Amazing . I think Jack ( crypto ) to be the Pot Hunter, I am just the lowly, lowly, lowly minister that decoded the Beale ciphers with Gods help mind you .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beale Treasure Mystery for over 50, Truly Amazing . I think Jack ( crypto ) to be the Pot Hunter, I am just the lowly, lowly, lowly minister that decoded the Beale ciphers with Gods help mind you .

Using Gods name to back up something unfounded is not wise.

Last edited by a moderator:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say it like all other preachers but you never do it.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You say it like all other preachers but you never do it.

Very interesting you are talking about such things you know not of . I suggest you read more about it and stick to Thoamas J Beale for this forum . Or you can PM me if you need help with this topic .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting you are talking about such things you know not of . I suggest you read more about it and stick to Thoamas J Beale for this forum . Or you can PM me if you need help with this topic .

I do not need to PM you in the least I make decisions on my own. A shepherd does not need sheep to tell him which way to go.

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not need to PM you in the least I make decisions on my own. A shepherd does not need sheep to tell him which way to go.

So now you are a shepherd, extroverted are we?

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Albert can be #5 50 years is a long time not to Fail!

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With Reine Lister and a limerick, there is another name to add to that list.

Your name if you had even read The Beale Papers. As for a Epitaph you would not understand at all and Reme's list I am sure you are not going to see it ever. I think it sets the timeline for the event here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread