Trail Camera Coyotes

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
I have a couple of cheap trail cameras. Picture quality is fair during daylight but night not so much...I haven't trapped in over twenty years, but ordered a bottle of lure to try to hold the critters attention for a bit rather just passing by the cameras....I have more of these coyotes...Interesting to see the behavior of this male and female.. They came in and sniffed the lure, then rolled, and urinated on it.

Attachments

• 039999.jpg
    039999.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 72
  • 051111.jpg
    051111.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 052222.jpg
    052222.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 71

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a couple of cheap trail cameras. Picture quality is fair during daylight but night not so much...I haven't trapped in over twenty years, but ordered a bottle of lure to try to hold the critters attention for a bit rather just passing by the cameras....I have more of these coyotes...Interesting to see the behavior of this male and female.. They came in and sniffed the lure, then rolled, and urinated on it.

Marking their territory,should be a pile of crap around too.:laughing7:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At 4AM this morning, I just stepped out to let the dog's out and it sounded like a half a dozen coyotes were yip'n and howling away out in the open space behind me. My dog Ollie try's howls along with them, but I had to shut him up being this early in the morning.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We live on a barrier island in Florida & we have coyote's here too! Not many but enough to worry us cat owners. I guess they crossed over the bridges. I've seen a few on the mainland back roads on occasion and have seen a couple that cars hit and killed. I read they are in most states now.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
We live on a barrier island in Florida & we have coyote's here too! Not many but enough to worry us cat owners. I guess they crossed over the bridges. I've seen a few on the mainland back roads on occasion and have seen a couple that cars hit and killed. I read they are in most states now.

This video says it all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread