Transportation!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey All, Wicka here :hello2:
Haven't made a new thread lately, but have been thinking about this one for a while.
I'm going to be getting my Driver's permit and soon after license. I don't want to pay for registration/gas/insurance/ect!
What do you think about this?
3bike.jpg
Thing in the bag for boxes =)
Since I feel like
box23.jpg
Carrying boxes across town. My boss picks me up (just to mow his lawn weekly, and work on a project occasionly) and I use the bus to get to school, don't see a reason to pay the school to bring your own car when they provide a free one...
Any ideas? Comments? Opinions? I could ride it to 2 different banks in town! (expanding hunting grounds by 1 bank)
Whatcha think?
Wicka:icon_thumleft:

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
re Beer cans, of course your under 21 there may be laws in some areas where if your caught with a beer can,
your automatically considered in possession, just like your DUI if you pass out in a car at a bar parking lot
with the keys in the car. at some point it will be illegal for anyone under 21 to look at beer.

Re the trike, if I were your parent or close relative,
I would be more worried about the wrong person(s) finding out when your
on your way towards your home on a trike You have some easy money on you.
Of course if your considering this you apparently live in a area like me.
Better chance of a dog chasing you.

So rock On !

Keep us updated & smile at the chickees :laughing7:

Last edited:

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Didn't Vanilla Ice rap about A1A in "Ice, Ice Baby"?

Edit: Yes.

Kept on pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block
The block was dead, yo, so I continued
To A1A Beach Front Avenue

I knew I had heard about it before.

As for what you should do for a ride, Wicka, if I had to ride a bike as my only option, there is no way I would ride a bike. I live 10-15 miles away from THE CLOSEST bank to me. Being in the rural South is a problem for me. That's just my situation though. Hope you find something that works for you!
- DS

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
mountain bike with baby trailer in back sounds good to me. If you have a dog small enough, train it to sit in the trailer. No one is going to know its actually sitting on top of the coins. In addition you can collect cans in the way back and tie them into a plastic bag so you don't mess up the trailer. As for returning beer cans when you are under 21, I've never had any problems with it. All the stores care about is that its a can or plastic bottle being returned. No one is looking to see what is returned or who is returning it.

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread