CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We flew w my infant daughter in the late 80s. She absolutely loved it. She still loves it, as do her children! Good luck. Peace

OP
OP
Joe hunter

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow didn't think of that (hate goons) thanks

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think it all depends on the baby. One son loved it,he was fine but the other one always had trouble with his ears which made it miserable for him at times. I haven't really noticed TSA people doing anything that caused parents concern and I travel fairly frequently. Cooperation is the key to getting through the line as quickly as possible and not delaying other travelers.Bon voyage!

OP
OP
Joe hunter

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it all depends on the baby. One son loved it,he was fine but the other one always had trouble with his ears which made it miserable for him at times. I haven't really noticed TSA people doing anything that caused parents concern and I travel fairly frequently. Cooperation is the key to getting through the line as quickly as possible and not delaying other travelers.Bon voyage!
thanks coily(if that is your real name)i appreciate your time we vacation just about every year but my newest addition isn't as well behaved as our others I think we will probably go for it as we can't seem to make it through an entire winter anymore

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread