Treasure Clue, can you help?

J

Jman313

Hey every1,
? First time post, long time reader. I was just wondering if anyone could post a new complete review of everything found so far, Sorry if im asking for a lot of work, I have a few things ive found that i havent see anyone mention yet but im gunna check just a few more times to make sure its ligit.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Thank you,
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Jay

R

RonMN

Has anybody noticed the pic of the tree on the bridge? ?The railing boards of the bridge clearly have writing on them but it's very hard to read. ?Also those boards (can't remember the page number) has several diferent specks of color that are not in the rest of the pic (specks of red and yellow etc...when the rest of the pic is strictly green & brown). ?This wouldn't have been done for no reason as adding colors costs more to print. ?If anybody can enhance that image via computer or photo shop i would like to see what it says there. ?
Thanks...
Ron...

L

LitDoc

10 = HIDDEN WELL, NO EYE CAN SEE
16 = BELOW SKY AND ABOVE EARTH BE (ladybug)
20-1 = TREASURES TWELEVE FOR YOU TO KEEP. (2 spiders)
22 = AROUND THE STATES TWELEVE PLACES TO SEEK, (caterpillar)
25 = NOT ON PRIVATE PROPERTY NOR IN ANYONE'S HANDS, (dragonfly)
28 = (firefly)
31 = NOTHING TO BE DISTURBED THRU THE LANDS. (ladybug)
33 = EACH IS OUTSIDE FOR YOU TO FIND, (firefly)
37 = (bee)
38-9 = NO DIGGING OR PRYING JUST REACH INSIDE. (caterpillar)
41 = AN EVEN CODE WITH ON(E) PIECE NARY (hummingbird)
44 = (dragonfly)
45 = (ant)
46 = WILL SPELL OUT THE SANCTUARY.
48 = WITHIN THE TEXT YOU HAVE THE KEY
52 = FOR THE ONE THAT IS MISSING YOU DID NOT SEE. (2 butterflies)
55 = (hummingbird)
59 = A CODE OF NUMBERS FIVE TO A SIDE (grasshopper)
63 = REVEALS THE NAME WHERE THE TREASURES ABIDE. (beetle)
66 = WITH NAME IN HAND THE FAIRIES KNOW, (2 snails)
69 = AND THEY WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GO. (beetle)
77 = THERE ARE THIRTEEN (ant)
78 = SEIZE YOUR TOKEN AND REACH YOUR GOAL (STADTHER)
83 = THE SECRET IS NOT HALF, BUT IT IS NOT WHOLE
86 = (grasshopper)
88 = (bee)

R

RonMN

I have the book at home...it's a stand alone tree pic at the bottom of the page and the tree is standing on a bridge. the railing boards of the bridge are what i find interesting.

R

RonMN

on the bridge...i saw a hand-written "THE" on the left top rail board and some numbers on the bottom right rail board...do you see the different colored specks in the rail-boards?

J

Jman313

Yes, theres definately a colored specs on the bridge when the tree and ground have none. I can also see where there could be writing in the top left and bottom right, but i dont know for sure yet. Good eyes ron

J

Jman313

Ah, i dont have my scanner on this computer though, when i get home ill use a photo shop to see if there really is anything there.

A

ashleyc

also about those trees- there are 7 of them, if i'm counting correctly. the second poem says that 7 is the key. and if you look at the first 6 trees, they spell out VIIXII, or 7 12. they've always bothered me. has anyone tried putting them together somehow?

i can't read THE on the fence/bridge....

J

Jman313

i cant see THE yet either, i just said i see where it could be possible with a computer. That bugged me too, ive been tryin to find somthin with VIIXII and the trees

A

ashleyc

while i can't read anything, i do see what you mean about the color. it seems PURPOSEFULLY bad. like those crazy vines on some of the chapter beginning letters and the leaves in the upper right hand corner of pg 33.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JUST A REMINDER. I am getting Complaints from posters, that they are trying to get ahold of others here. Several of you are Not Emptying your Private Message Box & are no longer able to recieve PM's till you do so. IF you wish to receive PMs Please Empty your box. If you do Not want PMs please put a note in your posts. THANK YOU FOR YOUR READING THIS. ..............; JEFF

J

Jman313

that 7th tree is bugging me, the closest i can get is an upside down M which stands for 1000, anyone else?

patchythepirate

Mar 8, 2005
In regards to the zip codes...I'll have to go back a reread a lot of this but I was anagraming in my spare time at work today that song and "zip code" can be found in there...still working on the anagram. "Moon like, Moon like....puzzling"
So the zip code people could very well be on to something.

Patchy
PS to Melissa: I'm not a guy just a big Spongebob fan, I guess I shoulda picked a more femine name like Spongebob LOL. But I'm glad you got a chuckle. I've gotten a few too.

A

ashleyc

you know- the 7th tree is also drawn differently, with a lot more detail than the first 6. and what about that rotted old stump on 65? the tree on 71 is more like that one in color as well.

S

strangebutme

I'm not sure if this is going to post.....but anyway, i am new, just bought the book,chem teacher hates me cuz i do it during class, lucky for me all of you guys have done about four months worth of work for me.....i just want to know where i can see the clues that MS has given so far, i got "tackle repository" but apparently there were others and i don't know where to go to find them, help would be nice

P

piratelass

I new here so sorry if someone answered this already any ideas why on page 19 the signature seems to be PGTADTAER seems like definite mistake as all the others are so exact.
could even be P6tadtaer
anyway maybe red herring?
tried anagrams no real luck
thank you :D

T

treasuretrapper

strangebutme said:
I'm not sure if this is going to post.....but anyway, i am new, just bought the book,chem teacher hates me cuz i do it during class, lucky for me all of you guys have done about four months worth of work for me.....i just want to know where i can see the clues that MS has given so far, i got "tackle repository" but apparently there were others and i don't know where to go to find them, help would be nice
There were different clues other than : Hint:tackle repositories ???????
wow i am out there
could someone plz show me where i could find the other clues?
Thanx
~Sara

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread