Treasure Clue, can you help?

H

hollidaze3

by the way the butterfly in the acorn is a clue - all of the pages that have a puzzle have one of the insects on them - i believe that the insect coincides with the clue as to what token you will be looking for

the tokens are shaped like leaves and have the insect on it and on the back tells you how to get the jewel by redeeming the token.

my bro borrowed the book , but alot of the clues are in my head - as soon as i get my book back i will be back on this site to share and ask!!

took me forever to find other peeps searching and solving

anyone figure the number sequence yet?

there is a clue about an even code - if you refer back to the numbers it will give you a 7 digit number i think - dont remember exactly but thats what i thought it referred to.

also google yorah - it is the largest tree in linden stump.

the first fairy sighting in photograph was in hydesville new york - "believe in fairies"
the place is also condisered forest of western new york

also try to put the pictures up to a bright light - they may glow in the dark "try not to be afraid of the dark"
let me know if anyone has done this part
also, i did the puzzle pieces by using transparent paper and colored pencils to put the puzzle together - the pieces are located throughout the book and on the page

hope i helped someone ;D

tommyerwin

Greenie
Jan 22, 2005
i read on the yahoo boards that "hint tackle repositorys" is an anagram for "crystal pook is thirteen"

i saw on the official website that there was a crystal pook jeweled figurerine.

-Tommy

L

lifeinhim

Howdy first time here. I was wondering if anyone out there has the puzzle companion book that goes with the book. I know it seems silly but ive been bustin my brains trying to figure out the Cryptoquotes, even with the answer I cant come up with anything. Im new to the whole ciphering deal and was just wondering if anyone could help out. Thanks so much. Happy huntin!

deboriole

Jan 24, 2005
Clue on treasurestrove website...

Wow, I was all excited because I got "CRYSTAL POOK IS TREE"... but it makes tons more sense if you add the word "HINT" in there, and get THIRTEEN!

:D Thanks!

C

Caterpillar

I think I have all the critters.? I just would like confirmation on the dragonflies and the ants.? Can anyone help?? Here's how I have them:

Dragonflies:
page 44, upper lefthand corner of border, dark shape - pretty sure about that one
page 25, is that it in the stem of the letter B?? white segmented body?? 4 blue wings?? head hidden?

Ants:
page 45, dark shape at the bottom of the letterbox - pretty sure about that one
page 78, on the leaf in front of the fairy's right shoulder (our left)?? This is the one I'm least sure of.? Does anyone have a better sighting for a second ant?

Thanks.

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
You are right about the 2 dragonflies and the 1st ant. I haven't found the 2nd ant myself, or the 2 caterpillars, one of the hummingbirds, one of the snails, and one of the grasshoppers! Isn't that sad? lol

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

T

tma

I just attended a book signing today and met Michael Stanther and his wife. They're very nice and really want the tokens to be found by different people, not just one person, although he said it was possible, especially if "someone is able to figure out how I think", that's a direct quote.

Tommy- I think you're right about the zip codes.

Is there anyone out there living in San Francisco or nearby? The actual jewels and the author are going to be there this weekend!

T

T

tma

Correction - Stadther was misspelled, sorry I've been up to long trying to figure out the clues!

T

M

MyBrainHurts

Can anyone expain this to me....

Page 110 - "Once you have deciphered the clues in the story and go to the location described, you will find a solid gold token. The token tells you the location of the real jeweled treasure."

On his website - "You can see the fabulous Treasure Trove jewels up close as they tour the USA."

J

justinbull2006

The back of the tokens are supposed to give you information on how to obtain the jewels.

(Can anyone expain this to me....
Page 110 - "Once you have deciphered the clues in the story and go to the location described, you will find a solid gold token. The token tells you the location of the real jeweled treasure."
On his website - "You can see the fabulous Treasure Trove jewels up close as they tour the USA.)

D

da_midg

Hey, I'm new. Just wonderin has anyone figured out what the numbers on the first page mean?

T

thedonishere

i been reading the book for three weeks now..im getting a lot of good feedback about clues and finding..but ive been concentrating on one page only,page 86...moon like moon like, dreamer one on ending.i cause your puzzling..any ideas on this page..im going crazy..
thanks

H

HandGems

The numbers in the beginning of the book at the bottom next to the kootenstoopits fairy (page 1 or 2 I believe) are numbered 1 to 15 but out of order. There are exactly 15 letters in the title of the book. If you write on a piece of paper the numbers 1 to 15 and above each number spell out the title of the book, then matching each number to a letter, spell out what the jumbled ordered numbers say, it says, SAVE OUR TREE'S ART.

Even though people have mentioned it here what it says, no one ever mentioned HOW TO solve it. I was stumped for a few days. But then I figured this out. My father mixed the letters around himself and discovered it says A TREE SAVERS TOUR, but he didn't use the numbers to decipher like I did.

T

The Fairy

I just met him today here in San Francisco. He is a very interesting guy and seems very down to earth. It reminded me of the cool Jimmy James from "News Radio". :)

Attachments

• MS.jpg
    MS.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 7,839
J

jasmt

Just 1 thought, someone mentioned rivers and lakes, and the hint tackle repositories. Well what about public accessible dams? Dams create lakes that can be considered a repository. Just a crazy thought ;)

D

da_midg

thanks for the help everyone. I figured out that the anagram help sites really stink because when I typed in save our trees art it didn't even have A Treasures Trove as one of the choices. thanks

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it did for me, are you shure you didn't miss it ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread