Treasure Signs and Symbols 101

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
what is the moderator sleeping when these guys go at it,but let me same something and i get huge red letters and asked to leave???????????????????

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Everything that I have seen on T-Net is someones photo / Idea / thoughts / and I personally learn from each one and therefore grow some, sometimes I have an opinion and I know that others can't see what I see and that's OK. Thanks Everbody

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hadji009 said:
what is the moderator sleeping when these guys go at it,but let me same something and i get huge red letters and asked to leave?

Apparently that only happens when someone uses the "REPORT POST" link, on the left.

:coffee2:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE THr said:
hadji009 said:
what is the moderator sleeping when these guys go at it,but let me same something and i get huge red letters and asked to leave?

Apparently that only happens when someone uses the "REPORT POST" link, on the left.

:coffee2:

[mod]Not exactly but with thousands of posts per day and actually trying to help out some folks rather than just playing baby sitter to a few certain boards, yes some things get overlooked and yes we rely on members to help keep the community civil.

Stay on topic and keep it civil, simple really. You can review the terms here:
http://www.treasurenet.com/terms/[/mod]

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
DTP---

Thank's for the information, and thanks for the link. I had looked at the Terms when I registered, but when I tried to see them again recently, I couldn't find a link.

It's probably right under my nose, but I looked pretty good, a few times.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
i think the link missed was that certain folks r on here to aggravate people into sharing more info than they want 2, and i disrupted that flo. brent :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hadji---

I've heard that theory before, and you may be right, but I don't think the moderators are biased.

Whatever happened, I missed it, so I have no idea on that one.

The Terms do state that the moderators actions aren't to be discussed elsewhere on the forum, so I guess you'll just have to figure out the "why" of it without others opinions. It shouldn't be too hard, I would think. I did it. I just reread the Terms, and it was pretty obvious what I did wrong.

:thumbsup:

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty said:
Everything that I have seen on T-Net is someones photo / Idea / thoughts / and I personally learn from each one and therefore grow some, sometimes I have an opinion and I know that others can't see what I see and that's OK. Thanks Everbody

DSTY,

I feel the same. Thanks for sharing. :icon_salut:

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Poorfarm,
Step one is to take a pic of the entire monument, then look for confirmation marks, hoyo's faces, numbers, letters, ect before you do anything else, graffiti is easy to find everywhere, and means nothing, but wasted time and effort. Those who practice in this dark art soon get lost in Pareidolia Land and are never the same man. Those posting of such crap made you think it was important...and sure enough you found some graffiti,
now get back to reality before it is too late. Confirmation marks first, this will save you. And form a solid basis to learn the Codemakers meanings. IT is still not too late for you, other wise... well you see there ravings here of those infected with pareidolia virus.
confirm it before you mark it!
rangler
I dont quite see the skull in full in this pic, however the skull does not mean danger.
That was a defensive pirate thing, the Jesuits used the Skull for a more iconic meaning.
Classic as it were. Unforgettable once you know.
rangler

triangle showing exterior angle.png

an omega layout
c- d is tripled of a - c

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
po'farm
your cave photo...
The flying eagle hoyo is breath taking. He is flying South, the 'Y' is pointing to the 'X' the numbers inline are 3 and 3 = 16 varas east of the X
hope this helps
rangler

Attachments

• po\'farm marked rangler.jpg
    po\'farm marked rangler.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 3,082

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ragler:
Exactly HOW did you get an "eagle" out of that hoyo shape? There's nothing in the original photo that gives it it's "head". That hole shape has several possible pointers, but no bird's head.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poorfarm:
The horse's eye, in that close up photo, is very interesting. It sure looks detailed. I wonder how it was shaped and to WHAT actual shape.
That blazed area on the tree trunk might be a running rabbit that has his ears up and alert. What do ya think?

DSCF1027.JPG

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
poorfarm said:
rangler heres the rock have found three at different places
[
/quote]

Poorfarm,

Hope you got all the compass directions you will ever need before you took the rock home. Usually best to leave the rocks in place for future reference. Good Luck.

Oddrock

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry shortsighted,

I only teach true trackers and treasure hunters, graffiti markers and cloud readers do not apply.
I am done helping these types. Cloud readers are now on 'ignore'
rangler

everyone else saw it of course however if anyone else who doesnt see the eagle hoyo please pm for detailed instruction.

220px-Von_Koch_curve.gif

how fractals are formed, pareidolia ensues, and graffiti markers bloom.

Attachments

• 220px-Von_Koch_curve.gif
    220px-Von_Koch_curve.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,772
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
po'farm
very possible that this stash place was used many times. As it is difficult to find that perfect place, this one is Spanish in origin, don't know what may have happened since, but the marks
I laid out for you are congruent, I ignored the signs that were not of the same puzzle. As always, we only need, Distance and Direction from either an Alpha or Omega monument..

Other marks are there to confuse the graffiti readers and throw them off track.
I would urge you to follow the decoded instructions as soon as you can, then you will
know that the decoding was right at least, and just perhaps they did not come back for the goods for one reason or another.
good luck, be safe and may God Bless your efforts.
rangler

Attachments

• 120px-8-cell-simple.gif
    120px-8-cell-simple.gif
    327.4 KB · Views: 1,727

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judy and Oro, Thank you for that post. Those darn phonecians just keep popping up everywhere.

Finding and reading signs will get you close. But the last part of the puzzle seems to be missing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread