Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there done that... many times. :)

My van... is 30 foot.
With boat I am just over 56... I shortened tongue of trailer by 3 foot. ... because with front end hitch I was at just under legal limit of 60 foot. heh

I shortened not for that reason though... did away with tilt... did not need it.

The ship I'm planning to build will be a power dory with a displacement hull, maybe 18' waterline length. About 5hp should push it at a comfortable 6mph. Got it drawn with 52" from floor to roof in the cabin, two 7' bunks and a toilet. Should make a nice summer home at home, but way to small to live in full time.

I'll name it "Quarantine" :thumbsup:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12 million now receiving unemployment checks.

Massive over capacity applications being submitted...

because NOW ... there are over 22 million unemployed.

Worst on record by leaps and bounds.

This is why they are trying to "re-open" the country ... regardless of virus.

For this weight is far beyond what was expected by them.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spy vs Spy ?
000aaa222.jpg
000aaa333.jpg
reminds me of mimic
000aaa444.jpg

Reminds me of "Bottom" from Shakespeare
000aaa555.jpg
000aaa666.jpg

Last edited:

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Most of my town is wearing masks now. Bunch of triggered scared little sheep!

Unprecedented is the new most used word of 2020. Every other sentence on the news is that.

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Business loan / stimulus money has run out already.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of my town is wearing masks now. Bunch of triggered scared little sheep!

Unprecedented is the new most used word of 2020. Every other sentence on the news is that.

Yep there is a Sign Downstairs & They Slipped one under My door.
It is Strongly Suggested Everyone in the Apartment wear Masks.
in the halls and common areas.
Everyone But Me is wearing them.

Besides the Fact they Restrict Breathing.
I Don't see anyone Rushing to give me a couple Free ones, So when one Needs Cleaning, I Have a Backup to go down to the Laundry.

Yep, I'm preparing a Big Speech If the Notes under my Door Graduate to Verbal Warning !

My Doctor was here Yesterday, I Told her I Don't intend to Bow Down, She agreed Not everyone
Can Tolerate Having their Breathing restricted.

today was the first i saw a group sitting in the common area talking in awhile.
that is verboten here too . they all did have masks though some were down below their chins

Last edited:

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm not wearing one either. They look like complete idiots and shows how brainwashed they are.

They can recommend whatever they want. I want a law that declares that women cant wear shirts anymore and I dont get that.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was thinking a tampon in each nostril and a maxi over the mouth with the sticky wings taped to my cheeks.

Or maybe just a simple plastic bag over the head would be pretty funny to wear to the store.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep there is a Sign Downstairs & They Slipped one under My door.
It is Strongly Suggested Everyone in the Apartment wear Masks.
in the halls and common areas.
Everyone But Me is wearing them.

Besides the Fact they Restrict Breathing, & The Bill of Rights is on My side.
I Don't see anyone Rushing to give me a couple Free ones, So when one Needs Cleaning, I Have a Backup to go down to the Laundry.

Yep, I'm preparing a Big Speech If the Notes under my Door Graduate to Verbal Warning !

My Doctor was here Yesterday, I Told her I Don't intend to Bow Down, She agreed Not everyone
Can Tolerate Having their Breathing restricted.

today was the first i saw a group sitting in the common area talking in awhile.
that is verboten here too . they all did have masks though some were down below their chins

"Masks down below chins" that's riskier than no mask at all and probably riskier than smoking in bed with dead batteries in the smoke detector. Speaking of smoking, I take all precautions and wear a Tyvek suit with hood, fitted cartridge respirator with face shield, and gloves and suit all taped, you know just to be sure I don't catch some strange respiratory illness.

But I had to cut a hole in the rubber reprirator mask to hold my cigarette. :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Masks down below chins" that's riskier than no mask at all and probably riskier than smoking in bed with dead batteries in the smoke detector. Speaking of smoking, I take all precautions and wear a Tyvek suit with hood, fitted cartridge respirator with face shield, and gloves and suit all taped, you know just to be sure I don't catch some strange respiratory illness.

But I had to cut a hole in the rubber reprirator mask to hold my cigarette. :laughing7:

Tucker Has mentioned 2 Day in a row, Smokers are Safer from the Virus

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When I puff my bong I always hit it like I'm fighting the covid but then I need Doritos so I go to the store with a panty mask and swimming goggles and a tin foil hat on.
It's all about safety....and teamwork.

Louie D

Nov 16, 2018
The Motor City
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I puff my bong I always hit it like I'm fighting the covid but then I need Doritos so I go to the store with a panty mask and swimming goggles and a tin foil hat on.
It's all about safety....and teamwork.

How about buying your munchies in bulk and cutting down on trips to the store?

That's what I do. :hello:

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vaccine

Here is my question. How many victims of the Kung Flu took the Flu shots and what is the death ratio to both?

Just wondering!.....Joe McDonough

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what i understand, this virus is not a strain of the flu so i don't think the shot would have any impact

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Influenza shots have no affect on Covid19. Death rate for influenza is 0.1 percent. Covid19 is currently estimated at 3.5% at the moment. Covid19 is about twice as infectious as influenza is. It is hard to compare the 2 at the moment, influenza usually starts appearing in mid Sept and Covid19 started in early December so influenza had a 2 month head start.

10+ times more covid19 victims require hospitalization than influenza and there in is the problem.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is my question. How many victims of the Kung Flu took the Flu shots and what is the death ratio to both?

Just wondering!.....Joe McDonough

The coronavirus is just that... a coronavirus. It is different than influenza, so the flu vaccine would be effective against certain strains of influenza but useless against a coronavirus.

The death rate for some strains of influenza my be around 0.1%, varying depending upon the strain. The death rate of the coronavirus is much higher and has varied from country to country. In the US, it currently seems to be around 5% (36,000 deaths; 692,000 confirmed cases)... worldwide around 6.8% (151,000 deaths; 2,216,000 confirmed cases). So the coronavirus is around 50x more lethal...

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread