Tunnels and more just found in New Ross, N.S.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stonehenge.png

They are going to claim to have found something like this.

FK has already stated it is possible that a Stonehenge like structure surrounds a vortex at this new site.
" It is possible that a circle of stones around a Vortex was here before the Templars. The circle would of looked like Stonehenge in Europe."....FK 9-29-16
Page 10 post 138 in this very thread

So we know where this new fairy tale is headed.
We just don't know who will be the super villain throwing a wrench into all FK's history changing work this time.

FK should change his name to Head and Shoulders because it is rinse and repeat every time they get kicked off a site and have to start a new one.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1437488

They are going to claim to have found something like this.

FK has already stated it is possible that a Stonehenge like structure surrounds a vortex at this new site.
" It is possible that a circle of stones around a Vortex was here before the Templars. The circle would of looked like Stonehenge in Europe."....FK 9-29-16
Page 10 post 138 in this very thread

So we know where this new fairy tale is headed.
We just don't know who will be the super villain throwing a wrench into all FK's history changing work this time.

FK should change his name to Head and Shoulders because it is rinse and repeat every time they get kicked off a site and have to start a new one.

Thank You New Age,:occasion14: IOU one, when you posted this picture of Stonehenge I went and did a search on Stonehenge and saw a drawing of it and it looked like our site in New Ross with out the stones. So I went back to Google Earth and checked out some things and we found more major finds and its all because of you. I never spent the time looking into how many stones are at Stonehenge or what angles they used . If you only knew about Ley Lines you could of figured it out your self. :notworthy:

Franklin went on vacation for 30 days. He needed a break :laughing7:

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool! You found four dozen 14 ft high rocks that weigh 25 tons each in a defined pattern? Let's see images, please!

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You New Age,:occasion14: IOU one, when you posted this picture of Stonehenge I went and did a search on Stonehenge and saw a drawing of it and it looked like our site in New Ross with out the stones. So I went back to Google Earth and checked out some things and we found more major finds and its all because of you. I never spent the time looking into how many stones are at Stonehenge or what angles they used . If you only knew about Ley Lines you could of figured it out your self. :notworthy:

If you take the stones away Stonehenge would look something like this.
grass.jpg

I'll bet if you keep searching on google earth you might find another site somewhere that looks somewhat like this picture I just posted of a grass field.
Maybe even a couple sites that look just like Stonehenge without the stones.

I would even hazard a guess there may be people out there that own a field without huge stones standing in it with a map showing a ley line running thru their field that have no idea of the great archaeological importance that is there.

Is it too early yet to set a date for a press conference in which you can talk about these great discoveries you just made using ley lines and google earth?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's just a'cause you can't see ley lines or voticies . . . or UFOs, leprechauns, ghosts and faeries in the patterns of window frost.

You're just a hopeless mortal like the rest of us. :dontknow:

Crowfriend

Apr 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all are missing the glorious opportunity here. The point to be made now is that the cable show should have the treasure theme with weekly guest stars of faries, UFOs, knights, leprechauns, and even a visit from a lost German man that they call Dutch even though he keeps trying to explain that he's saying Deutch. Hilarity ensues. More like Dr Who than Curse of Oak Island. Think of all the possibilities with ley lines and vortexes. An unreal - reality show where anything goes, why it practically writes itself. And maybe they actually stumble upon something real as far as history or treasure. A-list celebrities would be falling all over themselves vieing for a guest shot on such a fantastic, whimsical storyline. FK would be the toast of the town!
cF

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think of what it would be like if all of you who waste your time here attempting to "defend the truth" actually did that by digging it up from under the ground.

What a novelty theory and idea

Charlie any new finds that you are willing to brave the conjecture with?

Crow Friend? Ever seen Norumbega on the map......?

Guess you are fed up with the past BS productions, and lies, and are convinced that anyone here speaking about finding something is pulling your leg.....Ohhhhhhh so sorry you are disappointed....

Maybe they will hand out free tissues with a 5 season box set that really jerks you along.......Oh wait a minute that's the OI scam show......

FK doesnt have to worry a single FK, so that's obvious to me and I'll never step foot there in my work.....

I'm not envious, I'm not malicious and looking to shut someone down who has been attacked, threatened, ripped off, and slandered......

Are you trying to do all that with your useless rebuttals? every time he comes on and updates us?

Get a life you trolls......Charlie are you sick or something......you used to see things with a degree of skepticism, but you are really turning ugly.....

After watching you tear into FK over and over while the fake fronts roll their tribulations around like fanfare, I regret EVER inviting you to the Vault in Smuggler's Notch

You can sink or swim now.......what were you doing here on T Net again?

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's just a'cause you can't see ley lines or voticies . . . or UFOs, leprechauns, ghosts and faeries in the patterns of window frost.

You're just a hopeless mortal like the rest of us. :dontknow:

Or just a'cause you can't see a single scam the Hoax Island enterprise is making out for their weekly dedications.....?

2017-04-16 04_09_42-Ley Lines in Nova Scotia found in New Ross at Castle site - Page 15.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joan Hope was bought and paid and sent here to "research"......

in reality she was sent to stall and to distract the attention from the actual importance of the site (hence the random invented theories and "Flower Child" parties), as the whole area's inhabitants were then led to believe in a whole pile of her BS.....from her formal examination of the site, and her declarations as she was clearly spreading a disinfo campaign's interests.

That's the same method that was used by Plantard when he said the Parchments were fakeries that he made himself. Nobody believed in a thing and then they stopped looking around for it.....

She told everyone everything other than what it was......and danced around the gullible onlookers with all the goodies.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They put Bill Gates on TV right next to a Hijab Wearing "Student" and they decide that there is a "Formula" to be derived from some magic map......

FK doesn't play those types of scams......he has years of work and has a few people on his team that are top notch guys.

Its a joke to sit here slamming him....everyone watches you flame bait him....

Not one of you trolls can stop until you are told to by moderators.....that's the maturity of these trolling posts by the so called fans of the shows.....its an obvious pattern

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK doesn't play those types of scams......he has years of work and has a few people on his team that are top notch guys.

FK is now stating there is nothing on the former Harris property except the well.

Post after post and multiple threads defending her work and what she concluded.
And now there is nothing there at all except a well.

Sounds kinda like a scam gone wrong to me and this is just an attempt to divert attention to a property where he can work.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Joan Hope was bought and paid and sent here to "research"......

in reality she was sent to stall and to distract the attention from the actual importance of the site (hence the random invented theories and "Flower Child" parties), as the whole area's inhabitants were then led to believe in a whole pile of her BS.....from her formal examination of the site, and her declarations as she was clearly spreading a disinfo campaign's interests.

That's the same method that was used by Plantard when he said the Parchments were fakeries that he made himself. Nobody believed in a thing and then they stopped looking around for it.....

She told everyone everything other than what it was......and danced around the gullible onlookers with all the goodies.....

Its too bad you don't fully understand the Rennes Le Chateau, Cathar, Templar and Rashi connection. You think you do but its obvious that you don't. Do you even know the real story of Montsegur? Or, the Church's creation of the word "propaganda" during the war on the Cathars?

Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK is now stating there is nothing on the former Harris property except the well.

Post after post and multiple threads defending her work and what she concluded.
And now there is nothing there at all except a well.

Sounds kinda like a scam gone wrong to me and this is just an attempt to divert attention to a property where he can work.

You twist everything around, there is nothing of value on Tims land, no way for us or him to make money . But there are historical finds on his land but that's not what we are here for, we need something we can make money from. Someday we will finish our research under the well to see what there if anything of value. Could be a void ,cave, or room , don't know , we have located other voids in the area to . There is a volcano tube at this site and more than one. We know there are voids deep under New Ross but how to get to them is a good question.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Credit #4

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am done posting on this site , Its time to dig. Thank You all :hello:

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just signed up with a Film Crew to do our own TV show at New Ross, N.S this summer , posting new info has stop. You can message me if you have questions. Thank You all :occasion14:

TN13

Feb 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just signed up with a Film Crew to do our own TV show at New Ross, N.S this summer , posting new info has stop. You can message me if you have questions. Thank You all :occasion14:

Did this show ever air? The only America Unearthed episodes with any of this topic are dated before this post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread