Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a wallet with 150 dollars in it in a parking lot credit cards ford Id no phone number or address My Daughter found him on face book but he hadnt posted in years so I dropped it off at the police dept, Yesterday driving downtown yep another wallet in the street I pulled over and I found the drivers liscense cash credit cards Joseph was his name there were 3 businesses on this street I was going to look in those for him,I got out of my car and saw him walking towards his car I recognized him by his liscense picture lol 2 times in a week!!! Im thinking Im supposed to be returning class rings !! I was going to detect after work today it started raining the second I got out ,Im hoping sat morning even though its 37degrees some karma will come my way H H my tnet family. Tommy

Upvote 70

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good on you Tommy!! The good karma is piling up!!!:notworthy:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
t_o.gif
OUTSTANDING A2Coins!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Good job on the returns Tommy. Karma ought hook you up brother.

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You had quite a week and are to be commended for your actions, once found a wallet in the street outside of the county courthouse it contained $972 and only other contents were a pack of matches and an old store receipt my wife had just lost her job and it was 2 weeks before Christmas so I just stayed in area watching for anyone who seemed to be frantically looking for something 20 minutes later saw that person I just described and asked him what you looking for he told me and the dollar amount returned it to him 2 days later I won $400’on a lottery ticket I hope your reward comes during your hunt today I finally am heading back to the 1877 farmhouse very shortly

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was just ready to head out the door and it started raining just like your attempted hunt yesterday this is really bumming me out this is the first weekend I don’t have to work in the last month unbelievable

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job Tommy!

With all that Karma in the bank, perhaps today's the day for that Knights Templar Cross.

Best wishes and good Luck!

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're a good guy Tommy. Gonna change that old question, WWJD? to What Would Tommy Do?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good luck Tommy.:icon_thumright:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Tommy,, being a Harley rider, I have often thought that any wallet found in the roadway was lost by a biker. That's why we have our wallets attached to a chain.

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are a good man, Tommy. Many years ago when I was a runner I found many things running including a number of wallets and ladies purses, and always managed to get them back to the owners. One ladies purse had a quantity of weed in it, so I just dropped it off with the local police. Never did hear anything more about it.

peruna

Feb 14, 2016
central Texas
Detector(s) used
Simplex+
Nox 800
Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"An honest man's pillow is his peace of mind"

Nicely done...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great job on the returns! :occasion14: Tommy, you are a good man! :icon_thumleft:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Proud of you Tommy! Can't wait to see what you find next!!!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, The right man to do the right thing at the right time! Be blessed and like everyone's favorite yearbook quote, "Don't ever change." :laughing7: Sub

Silver Tree Chaser

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a big believer in karma. You good deeds will be returned to you with compounded interest.

Racso

Apr 26, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some good karma should be heading your way soon. Congrats on the return :occasion14:

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honourable mention put in for your good deed Tommy. Well deserved my friend. Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread