Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a wallet with 150 dollars in it in a parking lot credit cards ford Id no phone number or address My Daughter found him on face book but he hadnt posted in years so I dropped it off at the police dept, Yesterday driving downtown yep another wallet in the street I pulled over and I found the drivers liscense cash credit cards Joseph was his name there were 3 businesses on this street I was going to look in those for him,I got out of my car and saw him walking towards his car I recognized him by his liscense picture lol 2 times in a week!!! Im thinking Im supposed to be returning class rings !! I was going to detect after work today it started raining the second I got out ,Im hoping sat morning even though its 37degrees some karma will come my way H H my tnet family. Tommy

Upvote 70
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job Tommy!

With all that Karma in the bank, perhaps today's the day for that Knights Templar Cross.

Best wishes and good Luck!
I was actually hoping for that

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Tommy,, being a Harley rider, I have often thought that any wallet found in the roadway was lost by a biker. That's why we have our wallets attached to a chain.
I love those old chain wallets just gotta be careful of your bike chain and spokes with those!!!!

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are a good man, Tommy. Many years ago when I was a runner I found many things running including a number of wallets and ladies purses, and always managed to get them back to the owners. One ladies purse had a quantity of weed in it, so I just dropped it off with the local police. Never did hear anything more about it.
Thanks my Friend

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Proud of you Tommy! Can't wait to see what you find next!!!
Thanks Steve next weekend Im free if you want to look for some silver or gold

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, The right man to do the right thing at the right time! Be blessed and like everyone's favorite yearbook quote, "Don't ever change." :laughing7: Sub
Thanks Sub ill try not to lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lordy, you da man----:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

I want a wallet loaded with 1800's bills and their buggy permit:laughing9:
Dude Im waiting to find an old wallet or change purse full of silver coins with a plastic sealed Honus Wagner baseball card in it!!!1

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have a keen eye. Lucky for those guys you are a good honest man. My Dad was like that. He found quite a bit of cash after he retired, mostly around store entrances. A lot of people don't look down I guess. (or watch were they are going Ha-Ha!)
As others have said, you have some big Karma coming your way. Best of Luck to you !
Thanks my Friend

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great gestures, Tommy! I'm sure that PD had every doughnut and flavor of coffee on hand the next morning......J/K, well, kind of lol.
Ya never know but its more what we do than what they do I hope they located the Guy.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good job on the returns. I hope you are rewarded in the future in some way. I've found a few wallets in my younger days. I was able to contact and return two of them directly to their owners. One I took to the police station. It was empty of cash when I found it. The cop I turned it over to said "...and I guess there wasn't any money it?". I said "no, it was empty". His reply was "yeah, right". Having always been an honest person and was at that time trying to do the right thing, his reply really left a sour feeling in me and a low opinion of our local police department.
I hear ya that just says a lot about you and a little about Himlol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are just the guy I wished had found my wallet back in 1988 when I lost it. It had about 750 dollars cash in it. Never saw it again because a fellow NOT like you found it. Wish you had been the one.Good job on doing the right thing.
In 1988 I might not have returned it lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread