TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Homar
Thank you for the kind words.
The relative, that is the hub of all of this exchange of this info, wants me to teach him how to read the s&s to the. .LDM . I'm afraid he will have a short class.
I believe her secrets are quite safe.
I hope to make sure he knows how to find his way back to his truck with his GPS.

#/;0):--

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, it might be the better half of the lesson.
Best I have been able to figure, he is somewhere in his early eighties.
He's a tuff old bird. Spent a decade in a Texas prison, on dearth row for a murder he didn't commit.
It took eleven years to proove he was innocent. He got a'"oops, sorry" and a quiet, quick release.
There are reasons why I don't mention his name.

He pretty much goes where he wants to go.

Any way I look at it. This will be an interesting turn of events.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mikel,
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN SEE THE 7 in the picture?. ANY WORD ON THE OPENING CEREMONY FOR THE CAVE.?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
f23ab94a7764b0785b4872620dfe6c1e.jpg

It sure makes it easier to see if I send it

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see something that could be a 7 or a 3, at the tip of your finger.
The image of a skull, facing to the right side of the pic, kinda jumps out to my old eyes.

The opening of The mine / cave will be out of my hands if both, the meeting and the outing go the way that I want them to.

I can't speak much about it till the deal signed and sealed.
#/;0 l:--

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That good you saw the skull. Most people can't see any of the stuff. I could show you tons of this stuff. These stones have taught me so much. There are the the light stones and the dark stones. These guys are artists. If you could see the stones in person. It would blow your mind. So small and very detailed. I will keep you in my prayers for your success.

I'm still looking for the right person. I went to the lawyers to make a contract. They don't have a clue how to come up with a contract for this stuff. I might need your help there.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Write down what you want and what you are willing to do, to get it.
Have the other guy do the same. Lather , rinse, repeat.

Eventually, you will have a contract... that's exactly what we are doing. No lawers needed.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is another picture for you. This one comes from my son back yard. When we visited them this summer. I could see all the signs on all the mountains. My son had just bought a home north of LA.
95c61d2cf5ccb68cc2dbc41bbad23fed.jpg

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That one looks like any of a hundred creek rocks found where I fish.
Stones of importance are only important in the place they are found, to direct your steps and eyes. If moved they are of no value to the treasure hunter.
Photograph, document
And map them out.
You have no way to determine what a stone could be pointing out once moved.
#/;0(:--

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That only if it was there to begin with. The site are the exact same way as they are here. Remember that the king had strict rules for the sites. I've been testing a theory. It matches perfect to here. There are some different in locations only. The terrain may be different from others but the sites are the same. Every post with pictures show the same animals. I've been told they don't have small stuff. I have proof they do.
They just put a taco bell in here. When they brought out the stones for the outside planters. It was full of those kind of stones.. they are on your site too. I would put money on it. There is always a topo stone. I will send you Picture of mine. Once I can get the mathematical problems down for the infinity system. Study the symbols more. One should be able to go to any site. Do the lay out. Have you noticed the animals being used. They are more than what is talked about on here. Like the mouse or rat. Have you seen them in the pictures? They represent a stash. They even went as far as writing out the words like SO BE IT. That is a clue. You know where that comes from I bet.. I sorry I've been getting in trouble with Mod. Telling me that this are just stones and nothing else. People are being misinformed about some of their pieces.There is a lot of knowledge here on this site. Some are keeping it to themselves. Me I will share what know to those who want to learn.

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob, I don't know what to tell you. If the guys that are working Jesuit sites don't know what you are seeing, there is no way for me to tell you what you have. It's just not in my wheelhouse of knowledge.

MIKEL
#/;0/:--

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, most of the Jesuits people are helpful. I did say most. There is someone who knows a friend of mine. But he not talking to me. I believe he has the information I need. I will keep looking until I do find the answer. You pointed me in the direction of your source. And for that I'm grateful. If by some chance I can help you just ask. I can read a site pretty good. The land will tell you if you listen her. Are you close to the Diamond place? A good friend of ours is from Arkansas. Y'all are good people there. I just wanted to clarify what I meant. You have a blessed night. Thanks Bob

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well. The trip to see the map was a bust.
The guy that has the maps didn't show. The employee that has seen his maps told me that my old map was much better.
He wanted me to leave a copy of my map.
Not for a no show. Just wasn't in the cards.

It wasn't a full bust. I got to catch up with Dad.

The map was not the end of the world. Would have been nice.
Who knows, it might show up before I'm done.

#/;0(--

Last edited:

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well. The trip to see the map was a bust.
The guy that has the maps didn't show. The employee that has seen his maps told me that my old map was much better.
He wanted me to leave a copy of my map.
Not for a no show. Just wasn't in the cards.

It wasn't a full bust. I got to catch up with Dad.

The map was not the end of the world. Would have been nice.
Who knows, it might show up before I'm done.

#/;0(--

Sorry to hear that the maps didn't pan out. You have plenty already. Go with what you have. However, the time with your dad was worth it, I'm sure.

JB

Mr bigshot

Jun 15, 2012
West Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been real busy lately but just got caught up. Sure was excited to see if you found out anything new on the other map. Real sorry you didn't get a chance to look it over. Maybe it will work out another time. Do you think that you will make a trip back to your site yet this year?

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The middle man said my map had more info, so it wasn't a big loss.

Still trying to get everyone in the same room at the same time to get everyone on same page.

If that can't be done, I may just go up and finish it alone.

One way or another, my hope is to finish and get published this year.

Tight schedule.

#/;0/:-

OP
OP
PROSPECTORMIKEL

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have almost gotten everyone in the boat...
We have all aimed at the last two weeks in October, that's just for the pre-contract agreement sit in.

I have explained to them what we need to work out.

Two of the five or six people needed, are in different states.

I'm not going sit around and rust up. I'm going to get "schooled" by following some first class research done by Amy,
A.K.A., Corporate Investigations.

I don't know where she has been hiding but she has been posting great info that creates an awesome timeline that could explain a few undefined symbols on my site.

This is gonna be fun.....

#/;0):-

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOWDY MIKEL,

HOPE EVERYONE SHOWS UP FOR YOU, AND THAT EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTH FOR YOU.

WE ONLY GET TO SEE WHAT AMY CAN SHARE, SEEMS LIKE SHE CAN LOOK INTO THE PAST. THERE'S A REASON SHE WAS PICKED BY THE TRIO TO GO THROUGH THE VATICAN'S ARCHIVES.

GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU SPENT SOME TIME WITH YOUR DAD EVEN IF THE MAP DIDN'T SHOW.

HOMAR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread