Two things I noticed yesterday

Well, now the mods deleted one of my posts in this forum. Probably because it quoted one of Nick's that they deleted overnight. You apparently don't get a notice or an explanation, it just goes away. There at night - gone in the morning. Nothing worth deleting, in my opinion. Yet the "naughty coin" with the figure of the nude female stays unedited in Today's Finds. :-\

I didn't get it when guys were getting angry and quitting over other people's posts getting deleted, but I'm beginning to understand how they feel.

Kimsdad said:
Well, now the mods deleted one of my posts in this forum. Probably because it quoted one of Nick's that they deleted overnight. You apparently don't get a notice or an explanation, it just goes away. There at night - gone in the morning. Nothing worth deleting, in my opinion. Yet the "naughty coin" with the figure of the nude female stays unedited in Today's Finds. :-\

I didn't get it when guys were getting angry and quitting over other people's posts getting deleted, but I'm beginning to understand how they feel.

Don't sweat it, I have had a few posts deleted too. The only explanation you will probably get is something about the post violated Tnets policy or you quoted a post that did. No big deal. I don't take it personally, it isn't the first time my sense of humor wasn't shared by others and it darn sure won't be the last. I would not want Jeff's job trying to moderate posts that "may" offend someone. I mean really, he could delete a lot more if he wanted too, LOL. You just gotta laugh it off and move forward to the next topic that might start some trouble.

The main thing is that Nick is back on Tnet and the world has tilted back on its axis :icon_jokercolor: I don't know all the details that led up to him leaving but I have a pretty good idea what happened. I guess I really don't care either, I am just glad it got resolved. Like I said, now we can move on to the next trouble making topic...HE HE HE.

HH Charlie

7_13_17.gif

animatedmousethankssomuch2 (2).gif

Yea don't sweat it bud. When the removed the political section I lost over 200 posts, talk about a waist of time!!!! :tongue3:

savant365 said:
Don't sweat it, I have had a few posts deleted too. The only explanation you will probably get is something about the post violated Tnets policy or you quoted a post that did. No big deal. I don't take it personally, it isn't the first time my sense of humor wasn't shared by others and it darn sure won't be the last. I would not want Jeff's job trying to moderate posts that "may" offend someone. I mean really, he could delete a lot more if he wanted too, LOL. You just gotta laugh it off and move forward to the next topic that might start some trouble.

The main thing is that Nick is back on Tnet and the world has tilted back on its axis :icon_jokercolor: I don't know all the details that led up to him leaving but I have a pretty good idea what happened. I guess I really don't care either, I am just glad it got resolved. Like I said, now we can move on to the next trouble making topic...HE HE HE.

HH Charlie
I'll take a chance & quote you - hopefully we won't get each other deleted! ;D

Thanks for the cool reply, Charlie! :wink: I agree with you that it's good to have Nick back & here on Illinois! :thumbsup:

Thanks, Fiend! :wink:

Just read his posts fast while you can, 'cuz theyre still getting yanked!
Neil

all depending on someone's mood.
You hit the nail right on the head Jim!

I aint gonna sugar coat it when i say...that moody person is the reason why there arent more CHarter Members on T-Net. One of the MAIN reasons anyway.......

If Marc just knew how much more money he could be making.....Now...if i come up missing....yall will know why! LMAO!

MISS YOU NICK!!! I was sad the whole time you were gone! I didnt know what had happened! I am shocked at the whole thing!

Just look at your FAN CLUB! :thumbsup:

OH and one more thing! The avator picture some are talking about? Woman walk around all day showing cleavage and they dont get hounded for it..its every where you look now days with the new styles of clothing...now why does she have to catch hell for it on here? Theres no excuse.... She's not hurting anybody. JMO. Im a female and she doenst offend me in the least. Like Lisa said...i could think of a whole lot of things that offend me on T-Net, and she aint one of em. Some folks just look for an easy target is all i gotta say about that.

You cant have relaxo without relax :icon_jokercolor:

True & Sincere friends

I know your not looking for a fan club Nick..Your too good a man for that. I'll be first to tell ya, True and Sincere friends are far and in between. But they do exist, and you do have some here, and i'm one of em.

Well i said this a very long time ago. Either no one believed me or none caring.I even put up a topic on this.

Kimsdad said:
Second, if you click on the "Popular" link up top at the main menu, you will get a list of the forums ranked by popularity. Of all the state forums, Illinois is first. That's something we can all be proud of!

HH!

Looks like we just overtook the Dowsing section and moved up a notch. :thumbsup:

celebration time.......

Everyone post 1 smiley face 100 time and we will gain a few spots

I'm tired....... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back