kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
savant365 said:
LMAO...You guys ain't right :thumbsup:
We know! Nick's been sharing his meds around!! :icon_profileleft: :o :icon_profileright: :'( 8) :-\ ;D Welcome to Illinois, Savant!

Our state's great! When the ex-Governor can't get terms of his federal bond modified so he can go on a reality show - he sends his foul-mouthed wife! :snorting: :snorting:

No crap - I know a gent who used to work for the park district of the aforementioned metropolis. He used to carry two metal dowsing rods in the back of his pickup and used them to "locate" water lines when he was going to have a crew put in sign posts.

On a separate note, they say "It's not just about water." I know first-hand there's plenty of water-drinkers in that town!!! :o (Present company excepted, Bob!)

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
It looks like a spy from the dowsing forum has infiltrated the ranks ...

The Northern Illinois Chapter is in Des Plaines ... :o :o :o ... Must be a relative of Bob's ... :wink: :D ;D

Oh Nick. . . say it ain't so :'(

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm the Past President

D P >>>>>> Dowsing President

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
DP BOB said:
I'm the Past President

D P >>>>>> Dowsing President

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mona Lisa said:
Nicky is a huge part of Tnet. We'll all miss him.

I do believe that Nick ASKED to have his account deleted. It was his choice.

I'm proud of being a member of TreasureNet. It is a "safe place" where you don't see the trash you see on other sites. It's not a dating site...even though there's been many tnet relationships. The women who come here....who don't hunt for anything except for men and attention....don't get an ounce of my respect. I could post cheesecake shots, too, but I think it's a pathetic way of making people like you.

It bothers me too....but not enough to quit Tnet. I just don't give them the attention they're seeking.

:wink: ;D

Lisa, your avatar is Iconic. (and tasteful. :) )

P.S.--if there were no double standard here, then a certain person would've been already asked to remove the poorly worded Italian from their avatar. It's obvious that that's an attempt to get under Nicky's skin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread