Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's do it!!! Already know what I'm doing....THIS IS GONNA BE FUNNNN

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll need "guidelines" and length of contest(couple weeks, couple months, 2012). I would say start another thread and have people vote at contest end....after the "guidelines" are set of course.

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good idea.....are you going to do that hs? CANT WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!! Gonna start on mine tonight!!

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah...now that my mind is on it I have too lol.

OP
OP
I

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you do!! Who will be the judge or judges?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know, when I find "beaver tail" pull tabs, I know that I am searching old ground. :thumbsup:

Best,
Scott

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll start a thread for submissions, which can be made up till the yet to be determined deadline, after which a poll will start to vote for the winner, can only vote once and not for yourself(unless a moderator can help with that feature it will probably be honor system).

The only rule and obvious one, is all submissions would have to fall under T-Net rules.

Any suggestions for duration of contest would be much appreciated.

ds6191

Dec 29, 2007
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keep digging those pull tabs, My brother struck gold again.His second gold coin in less than a month. He was set at foil on the silver. His "twins" are in today's finds.Keep the faith, the treasure is down there. Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread