Under the porch finds

Kaleb71386

Dec 31, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I found other then a bottle cap and nails lol..

image.jpg

Upvote 2
A little of this & a little of that equals adventure! :icon_thumright: :hello2: Nice marbles, always love the surprise of marbles when I'm detecting. HAVE FUN! :cat: Andi

A little of this & a little of that equals adventure! :icon_thumright: :hello2: Nice marbles, always love the surprise of marbles when I'm detecting. HAVE FUN! :cat: Andi

That's right.I had a bag full of nails need a magnet to take under there.where there is marbles and bottle caps there has to be a coin right. I just keep telling myself that there is one under there the snow makes me crazy lol..

Your in good company, majority of us in the frozen north are a little nuts by now! Creativity is the name of the game!
Nice finds! I'd be soaking those pliers till I could get them to work.

Thank you.. I will clean them in hopes they open again but they don't look to good had to be under there 70 years or more porch was built in 1942 but the house has been there since 1882.after I get all the nails off the surface and bricks out of the way I might just find a coin I just have a feeling there is one lol..

Last edited:
I would say there is definitely a coin there. Now all you have to do is find it (and post a pic)!

What is that dark thing (upper left)? Looks like a piece of sea shell. Costume jewelry? Marbles are nice finds, and actually have value. I'm no expert but would guess that yours are from 1930's-40's.

What is that dark thing (upper left)? Looks like a piece of sea shell. Costume jewelry? Marbles are nice finds, and actually have value. I'm no expert but would guess that yours are from 1930's-40's.

Funny that's the year I put on the marbles, not sure it's flattened and made out of brass I will clean it up and post a new picture.

That lead coat weight is pretty neat.

The dark thing looks like a fish tail fin.

I call the lead thing a dress weight

Very true can't find it all the first time or the second lol.. Like I always say you have to get all the junk out of the way to find the good stuff

I would say there is definitely a coin there. Now all you have to do is find it (and post a pic)!

Found a coin under there today

It's a penny not sure on date yet but I think it says 1867

image.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back