Update on my Dowsing

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped posting a while back because I can't prove dowsing. Because the frequency that resonates everything is being disrupted by man made microwaves and or radio waves, where I live. Frequency, vibration, and energy, tesla..
My Dowsing with l-rods is tied to resonation of Elements and their specific frequencies. Electronic Dowsing devices use frequencies. There is multiple frequencies used for Gold alone. They use Hz and Khz in their #s. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure the energy part, and believed for a while, it could be the sun. But when solar cycle 25 started, I realized I was wrong, and the sun wasn't affecting Dowsing, or increasing the power for Dowsing at all. I always stated I'm dowsin a pulse that fluctuates, in strength and speed, on rarely at night. It's never constant! Your brain might make it look constant, but it's not.
Well the Schumann resonance fits the bill, a whole bunch of frequencies in the Hz range. I am guessing, and have read that man-made frequencies do mess with mother eart frequencies. I believe Dowsing still works, but not as well around a lot of cell phone towers.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped posting a while back because I can't prove dowsing. Because the frequency that resonates everything is being disrupted by man made microwaves and or radio waves, where I live. Frequency, vibration, and energy, tesla..
My Dowsing with l-rods is tied to resonation of Elements and their specific frequencies. Electronic Dowsing devices use frequencies. There is multiple frequencies used for Gold alone. They use Hz and Khz in their #s. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure the energy part, and believed for a while, it could be the sun. But when solar cycle 25 started, I realized I was wrong, and the sun wasn't affecting Dowsing, or increasing the power for Dowsing at all. I always stated I'm dowsin a pulse that fluctuates, in strength and speed, on rarely at night. It's never constant! Your brain might make it look constant, but it's not.
Well the Schumann resonance fits the bill, a whole bunch of frequencies in the Hz range. I am guessing, and have read that man-made frequencies do mess with mother eart frequencies. I believe Dowsing still works, but not as well around a lot of cell phone towers.

Well the Schumann resonance fits the bill, a whole bunch of frequencies in the Hz range. I am guessing, and have read that man-made frequencies do mess with mother eart frequencies. I believe Dowsing still works, but not as well around a lot of cell phone
Back in the past I stumbled upon a frequency that shouldn't exist. All elements have their own specific frequency. But I found 1.933 Khz to be a master key frequency. The professor programmed a chip to that single frequency, and I designed a prototype. It worked for a few months, then not sure why the # quit working. As with other electronics we experimented with, they mainly enhanced. So, if 1.933 khz really was a master key frequency, that doesn't do anything now, what changed? What it seems to me is that there must be a master frequency, that resonates all elements at the same time. But it's a pulse, that fluctuates, just like the Schumann resonance. And this frequency is disrupted by manmade frequencies or their harmonics. But I can't prove this, unless I head out west, to see if I can get any Dowsing signal..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread