(update4/26/07)Take a guess at what i will find(HOLY SH#T)

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
Re: Take a guess at what i will find(HOLY SH#T)

The wife said to get back in there and dig some more i told her maybe tomorrow.She wants to know if there are any more under there.There is also a huge flat rock right next to where i found it if i go back under tomorrow i will take a few photos under there.If there are more bones then i will call the police and see what they can come up with.Let's hope that thats all there was.
The size of it looks like it could be a wisdom tooth.I had one removed and this one is a little bigger then the one i had removed.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LOL...now I know where my dentist puts all the teeth he pulled outta my mouth...

T

TreasureTales

Uh, is there a filling in that tooth? If not, what gave off the signal? If there is a filling, that tooth is probably all the body parts you're gonna find. Hope there is no body to go with the tooth because the authorities will be digging up your crawl space for you. LOL That's not going be nearly as much fun as doing it yourself. Oh man, I'm so glad I don't have a crawl space.

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
Re: (update)Take a guess at what i will find(HOLY SH#T)

Well i decided to go back under the house and look for more bones did not take look and i found some.I called the local authorities and there on there way i post some photos latter and i will let you know what they say.

T

TreasureTales

NORTHEAST HUNTER said:
Well i decided to go back under the house and look for more bones did not take look and i found some.I called the local authorities and there on there way i post some photos latter and i will let you know what they say.

Was Teddy Bundy in your neighbor about 25 years ago? Or maybe John Wayne Gacy? Creepy.

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Was Teddy Bundy in your neighbor about 25 years ago? Or maybe John Wayne Gacy? Creepy.

[/quote]LOL

Well they came and dug around a little.They did not find much but he did not stay under there to long.LOL guess he couldn't hack it so much for mt tax dollar.LOL.
They told me that they had to send it to the lab and if it's human they will be back with like 5 cars and the crimes unit.Lets hope it animal.

Attachments

• Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 831
  • Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 819
  • Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 820
OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Can anyone tell what kind of bones these are ?
Strange thing is i had a nightmare about a German Shepperd last night maybe its dog bones.

T

TreasureTales

Do German Shepherds have molars? Hmmmm

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

"Well they came and dug around a little.They did not find much but he did not stay under there to long.LOL guess he couldn't hack it so much for mt tax dollar.LOL.
They told me that they had to send it to the lab and if it's human they will be back with like 5 cars and the crimes unit."

Hey, your tax dollars may still work for you. They may come back and dig you a full basement for free. ;D

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe

Hmm looks like a lumbar vertebrae. does not look human but I am not 100% sure without better pic.
human_vert.jpg
the ones in the lower right are the lumbar vertebrae. HH,
Donny.

T

TreasureTales

Something like a Quarter in the photo with the vertebrae would help us determine the size. It's nice to have something to compare for scale. Hint, hint.

click

Greenie
Feb 8, 2007

OMG ewww, creepy, but intriguing. Gotta keep an eye on this post! Let's hope it is an animal bone that some dog, cat, coon even dragged down there years ago to eat in peace?

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250

Get back under there chicken . That old geezer kicked the bucket while burying a treasure hoard . You're going to let the suits get the goodies . ;D

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

images

horse vert.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread