(update4/26/07)Take a guess at what i will find(HOLY SH#T)

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: (update)Take a guess at what i will find(HOLY SH#T)

EDDEKALB said:
images

horse vert.

Cool a Dead horse under a house.I hate to think how ya put a dead horse under a house ??????

t.p lol

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

images

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have a sneaky feeling that they will be back to dig up the rest. Hope I'm wrong.

I like the dead horse idea.

JT2

Aug 9, 2006
Concord MA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Update please?

You've got us all in suspence waiting for the news!

click

Greenie
Feb 8, 2007

Hey N.E. Hunter....knock, knock....update please :)

We're waiting in anticipation!! This is as bad as watching part 1 of a 3 part movie series and your T.V. breaks down...gotta' know what's happening lol.

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

click said:

We're waiting in anticipation!! This is as bad as watching part 1 of a 3 part movie series and your T.V. breaks down...gotta' know what's happening lol.
Yea me too they said they don't know how long the results will take maybe a couple weeks.
LOL..I have a medium coming Saturday night..Just for fun...

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

NORTHEAST HUNTER said:
click said:

Yea me too they said they don't know how long the results will take maybe a couple weeks.
LOL..I have a medium coming Saturday night..Just for fun...

:o Cooool! That should be just as intriquing!

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

make sure to update us, even if it hokey, us poor souls that have no life need entertainment.

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX

NORTHEAST HUNTER said:
The house was built in 1863.

1863!!! Holy shnit! Detect the walkway! In front of or under the porch! Dig the privy! Find the trash pit! Maybe it's under the house! If you don't dig the privy I will with your permission! Are you near a field? Or are you near a newer forest? A lot of times old farms used to take all their trash and throw it in the middle of their fields because they had no other place to put it. These are evident by medium to large mounds in the middle of large flat areas. Hike the woods and streams. Take a clam rake, probe and detector with you. Look for very large trees with a view from the master bedroom or what you believe was the master for the original owner. Turn over large rocks underneath these trees and hit them with the detector. Lot's of history there. You just have to find it!

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

I have checked the place out from time to time have found some old coins.I think it was owned by some Canadian French men found some old french coins..It used to be old loggers home.There is a house up the street a bit that was an old school house.and a little further there is a old farm. and there are a few old foundations around and trails i think they have been hunted before,I have not had to much luck in the old trails but i only started last summer with a few wheat's.It will be a place on my list this year..

click

Greenie
Feb 8, 2007

Keep us updated for sure! Have you been back down there? I'd be afraid of rats...BIG RATS. yikes

Salvager

Sep 4, 2006
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite / Explorer II

I think you got that in one- "holy sh*t" definatly aplies!!!!!

Either way-dead dog or person-you won't look at your house the same way again. I hope you don't have kids-or they won't sleep for months!

Just a thought- why would you drag a dead animal under there and leave it on/near the surface? Wouldn't a hole in the backyard be better? STRANGE!

Hope it doesn't work out too weird for you!

Have fun,
Salvager

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

Scarry.... too scarry....

Attachments

• ghostdog.jpg
    ghostdog.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 546

spez401

Jul 13, 2006
Coventry, RI
Detector(s) used
Excal

"Hey, your tax dollars may still work for you. They may come back and dig you a full basement for free."

That reminds me of the story about a guy named bill, calling the police and saying that his neighbor, jim, was hiding drugs inside the cut logs next to his woodpile. The cops came and split up all the wood looking for the drugs. Apparently bill lost a bet that required him to split all of jim's firewood....

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX

Don't we have any anthropologists on here? Has to be one. How big were those lumbar vertebrae? Are they too big for human? I can't think that a rotting body went unnoticed under your house. For all we know it could be a native american grave, old colonial grave, or it could be a dead deer that the original builders didn't know was there when they built the house. Your not going to know until the authorities get back to you. Also, chances are if it is nothing they just wont call you at all...in which case I would assume horse or deer.

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Also maybe it passed away in the winter and someone just put it there till spring and just decided they did want to move it two months latter..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread