Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Re: Noodle's A$$ Dan in hospital

Thank God! So good to hear positive reports! Still praying for you both!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Noodle's A$$ Dan in hospital

I heard a story about Dan and maybe it will cheer him up a bit. My source told me Dan had been asking for some hot black coffee with just a little sugar but the Docs wouldn't let him have it because the caffiene might cause his vessels to restrict and worsen his condition. He asked for hot black coffee with a little sugar every time a nurse came into his room. So one morning last week a nurse came in to give him an enema to regulate his bowels and being tired of hearing him continually ask for hot black coffee with just a little sugar, she suggested they put it in his enema. Well, Dan was apprehensive but figured it might stop his craving so the told the nurse to go ahead. So, she filled the bag with hot black coffee and added the sugar and began to administer the enema. Old Dan screamed like a little girl and the nurse stopped and apologized and said that she was sorry that it was too hot. Dan said it wasn't too hot, it was too sweet! M :D nty

OP
OP
Noodle

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
HE'S HOME!: Noodle's A$$ Dan in hospital

[size=18pt]LET'S END THIS THREAD!!

Blood level stabilized. Happy mood! Back to work for him and me!
Thanks for all the support! Now maybe I can get my pics posted!

Noodle

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
Re: UPDATED: HE'S HOME: Noodle's A$$ Dan in hospital

Noodle,

Great news!!! We will continue to keep you both in our thoughts and prayers.

Baldingboy

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Praise God! So glad things went well and he is home again!!

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900

Noodle,

I'm glad Dan is OK. That prayer thing really seems to work, huh ;)
Take care,

TW

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000

Noodle,

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to check in with you sooner. As you probably know, things have been going pretty bonkers at my homestead, too. I'm really glad that Dan is home and doing better. Having had 4 heart attacks and a quadruple bypass myself, I am very aware of Dan's predicament and can offer him only one piece of advice..................tell him to stay away from Warsawdaddy's womanizing........LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D

Both of you are in my prayers.
Hugs,
Mel

borninok

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

I am very aware of Dan's predicament and can offer him only one piece of advice..................tell him to stay away from Warsawdaddy's womanizing........LOL Quote from borninok.

'Watcha you mean,Mel"?

I know what you are going thru,buddy,my wife went back in tue.Hang in there and tell Gayle our prayers will help to comfort and give her more tolerance.God Bless.

Mel,I would have gotten you a garter also,but that sweet thing said it was 'self-service only'.

OP
OP
Noodle

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

:D :D Mel, don't believe it. I heard every word that transpired between WSD and the cuties (both of them ;) ). Well, almost every word. There was a little whispering going on with the first one that I may not have caught. :D ;D

Seriously, what you two are going through is no fun. My prayers are with you both, and your spouses. Keep us posted, both of you. -Noodle

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000

Lordy, Lordy....Noodle, can you imagine what CTH would have been like with WSD and myself hitting on the poor women of Caldwell, KS? Why...there wouldn't have been a garter left in the whole town! LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, though, WSD...pls take care of your wife....Noodle, you take care of Dan....................I would really like to meet both of them...............AND the both of you. As I told MasterEagle....CTH may have been a tad calmer without me being there..............but at least Burdie didn't have to bail anybody out. LOL ;D ;D

Bless you all!
Mel

borninok

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

He wouldn't have bailed any of us out, he would have let us rot in the jail. Now the Rowdy bunch may have staged a jail break. . . ;D :D :D :D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread