aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: used LRL's

~. Rockhound~
Not that it is anyones business but mine what I buy from whom or when, but I will tell you what I bought. A lectra Search X60 and and a Simmons. I only have a minute before I am off again. rockhound
~SWR~
Another solicitor of:

A) Found it...but, didn't dig it up
Looks like he found 2 and dug them both.
B) I don't know how these things work....but, they work for me. Even if I haven't tried them.
Yes ..He purchased 2 non functioning LRL's for repair or for parts to repair other LRL's

C) No, I will not validate my claims. If you choose not to believe me...so what! I still finds da treasure
Yes it is none of your business what he does with his money..Art

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Saturna said:
How does one tell if an LRL is non-functioning ?

Why, you take it to a LRL mechanic, of course. Here's file footage of one performing a systems diagnostic.

Fig-2-1-Fortune-teller.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

LSMorgan
Why, you take it to a LRL mechanic, of course. Here's file footage of one performing a systems diagnostic.
Sorry LSMorgan…The skeptics have already admitted to that method of systems diagnostic.,,,art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

SWR said:
The BS meter is off the scale.

That's why it's recommended to use an 'LRL shunt' on this meter. It's similar to a 'Dowsing shunt' but much heavier duty.

Not using a shunt while making these measurements risks pinning the meter excessively due to the extremes often encountered.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~rockhound~
All I have gotten here are insults,rude and obnoxious behavior,attempted demeanor nad other degrading remarks.
~EE~
Just another #13, in the bottom link.
13. When insulted back, the CA claims you're picking on him

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EE THr said:
rockhound said:
All I have gotten here are insults,rude and obnoxious behavior,attempted demeanor nad other degrading remarks.

Just another #13, in the bottom link.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

I must respectfully disagree on this one, EE. Rockhound never insulted anyone until several insults were thrown at him (I'm assuming Rock is a guy). He made several respectful posts without being confrontational at all, but was met with derision.

Just sayin'....

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

rockhound said:
I have been off here for a while,had to take a break. So to answer some of your questions, yes,I really do know these things work. I also know how to make them more powerful. rockhound

Then you know what I would do ? I'd go and pass those tests that have been offered by some, and not only pocket a substantial amount of money, but you could also show up all those 'circus' guys.

But strangely, despite being a 'treasure hunter', I'll bet you won't go get that easy money. Such an unusual thing for a treasure hunter to refuse.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Hey Saturna…After all these years Carl may let you take his test..I can’t wait to see the results..Art

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

I couldn't pass his test, and neither could you, unless a metal detector was allowed.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Saturna~
I couldn't pass his test, and neither could you, unless a metal detector was allowed.
We understand. You would have to use one of these devices to take the test.
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

If you actually expected to pass it, you would too.

But hey, prove me wrong.

Oh that's right, the treasure hunter doesn't want the $1,000,000.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

I did the math on the million..The random chance odds are a zillion to 0 that no one will ever be allowed to take that test…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
I did the math on the million..The random chance odds are a zillion to 0 that no one will ever be allowed to take that test…Art

I would ask you to post evidence of your claim that Randi won't allow you to take his test, but when I asked you the same about Carl's test, you said that you couldn't provide any proof. So I'll just assume that you are simply lying about Randi's test also.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

I would ask you to post evidence of your claim that Randi won't allow you to take his test, but when I asked you the same about Carl's test, you said that you couldn't provide any proof. So I'll just assume that you are simply lying about Randi's test also.
Did I say that I am one of the thousands of people who have applied for Randi’s test? You may need to read the facts before you accuses people. You know what people say about assuming and thank you for calling me a liar again..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
Did I say that I am one of the thousands of people who have applied for Randi’s test? You may need to read the facts before you accuses people. You know what people say about assuming and thank you for calling me a liar again..Art

Well, artie, you said that you attended one of Carl's tests, and you then you said that you posted your observations of it. And when I asked you to quote that post or give a link to it, you said that you couldn't. The only reason you couldn't, is if it didn't exist. So, yes, you are a liar.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Well, artie, you said that you attended one of Carl's tests, and you then you said that you posted your observations of it. And when I asked you to quote that post or give a link to it, you said that you couldn't. The only reason you couldn't, is if it didn't exist. So, yes, you are a liar.
I did..Now you want to know how stupid the skeptics were at the demonstration..Poor boy..I think you are a mushroom..Art
DEFAMATION
The purpose of this website is for the friendly exchange of information about metal detecting and treasure hunting. TreasureNet may not be used as a springboard to launch personal attacks of any kind. Use of words such idiot, moron, retarded, lunatic, ignorant, and other defaming names or language may not be used here when naming or indicating individuals.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Facts are facts, artie.

You said that you attended one of Carl's tests, and you then you said that you posted your observations of it. And when I asked you to quote that post or give a link to it, you said that you couldn't. The only reason you couldn't, is if it didn't exist. So, yes, you are a liar.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Yes facts are facts and the truth is the truth..If it is that important to you I give you permission to search my 8800 posts for it…
So, yes, you are a liar.
That is two strikes..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Thank you SWR..Could you please tell EE where this web site can be found?..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread