used LRLs

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Re: used LRL's

aarthrj3811 said:
Thank you SWR..Could you please tell EE where this web site can be found?..Art

No, artie. If this is what you are referring to, Carl wasn't even there.

So if it's this, then you are lying when you say that you attended one of Carl's tests, and found fault with it.

:dontknow:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Let's see, this thread is about used LRLs , surely our x-spurts haven't drifted off course.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
Let's see, this thread is about used LRLs , surely our x-spurts haven't drifted off course.

All I know is that I'm on topic---the used ones don't work, just like the new ones.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

All I know is that I'm on topic---the used ones don't work, just like the new ones.
Another Claim..Your good at making claims but real short on proof.art

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

aarthrj3811 said:
Another Claim..Your good at making claims but real short on proof.art

Good to see that you are finally coming to terms with
what you do and who you are Art, that is a very good
description of yourself!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

I am interested in purchasing non functioning LRL's for repair or for parts to repair other LRL's with. I also am interested in purchasing used working LRL's, if a price can be negotiated. Post them in the classified section and I will contact you. I am in the process of selling off another of my collections to make room for these.rockhound
Subject...Yes I know what is happening..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Seems like it 's down to insult Art. Anything in these or most of your others about used LRLs? Maybe I need to be a baby like someone else and start reporting them??? Nah, I never was a snitch of any sort.

EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Thank you SWR..Could you please tell EE where this web site can be found?..Art

No, artie. If this is what you are referring to, Carl wasn't even there.

So if it's this, then you are lying when you say that you attended one of Carl's tests, and found fault with it.

:dontknow:
SWR said:
EE THr said:
Facts are facts, artie.

You said that you attended one of Carl's tests, and you then you said that you posted your observations of it. And when I asked you to quote that post or give a link to it, you said that you couldn't. The only reason you couldn't, is if it didn't exist. So, yes, you are a liar.

They could be referring to this:

Carl-NC said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Carl....You have told us that you did not attend the demonstation in Nevada as you didn't get the signed contract back in time. Bob had stated on his web page that he didn't want your money. The Protocol of the test was copied here on T-Net weeks before the event. So I see no reason why you did not attend....Art

It didn't matter to me whether Bob wanted my money or not. He accepted my challenge for the money, I agreed to HIS test protocol, and I agreed to travel to the location of HIS choice at MY expense. My only requirement was a signed contract, to ensure that everything we agreed to was in writing.

Now, if Bob (or anyone else, for that matter) wants me to attend a "demonstration" that does not involve my challenge, then I agree, the contract would be unnecessary. But that wasn't what Bob agreed to. Even then, I'm not likely to travel long distances unless it does involve my challenge, or they are willing to pay my travel expenses.

Art, please respond as to whether you understand what I'm saying.

- Carl
EE THr said:
Facts are facts, artie.

You said that you attended one of Carl's tests, and you then you said that you posted your observations of it. And when I asked you to quote that post or give a link to it, you said that you couldn't. The only reason you couldn't, is if it didn't exist. So, yes, you are a liar.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~LT~
Seems like it 's down to insult Art. Anything in these or most of your others about used LRLs? Maybe I need to be a baby like someone else and start reporting them??? Nah, I never was a snitch of any sort.
It is a common tactic that is used when they can not answer question.
Robert T. Carroll
Explains it in their Bible but it’s to bad that they don’t seem to understand we don’t play those games.
http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/exam/Dace_amazing3.htm
, “The Media Skeptic: Encouraging a skeptical media attitude,” we learn how to become a media authority: “Becoming an expert is a pretty simple procedure; tell people you’re an expert. After you do that, all you have to do is maintain appearances and not give them a reason to believe you’re not.”

As we know, it works a little differently in science. You can’t just say you’re an expert in, say, paleoanthropology unless you’ve actually done the work, either at an accredited university or on your own. By contrast, a skeptic need only form a club with like-minded people. “As head of your local skeptic club, you’re entitled to call yourself an authority. If your other two members agree to it, you can be the spokesperson too.”

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

It kind of reminds me of puppies. They will crap on the rug and give you that excited " Look what I did for you" show, acting like they really did something great.

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008

aarthrj3811 said:
Subject...Yes I know what is happening..Art

I too know what is happening, I am finished mowing,
I will go check my machines to make sure they are all
working and making me money, then I'm going fishing,
and possibly do a little relic hunting. You, on the other
hand, will sit in front of the computer for 12 hours posting
40 to 50 nonsense posts claiming you are a full time
treasure hunter way too busy to go claim the $25,000.
I'll check back on Monday maybe, I know you'll still be
here, claiming the same things, and showing ZERO proof
of any of your boasts!

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

Awww, not on the rug again. Dang it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~pronghorn~
I too know what is happening, I am finished mowing,
I will go check my machines to make sure they are all
working and making me money, then I'm going fishing,
and possibly do a little relic hunting. You, on the other
hand, will sit in front of the computer for 12 hours posting
40 to 50 nonsense posts claiming you are a full time
treasure hunter way too busy to go claim the $25,000.
I'll check back on Monday maybe, I know you'll still be
here, claiming the same things, and showing ZERO proof
of any of your boasts!
Gee pronghorn..176 days spend on T-Net…Darn…my sense of time sure has me confused. I thought I had been here for about 9 years..OOp’s.It may be that you are wrong..SWR has a post of mine from My Dowsing Test Posted Jan 26, 2006, 10:34:25 AM ….Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

The original poster claimed this topic was about him buying used LRLs.

But when I said he was just trying to use a different method of implying that LRLs actually work, and asked him to commit to approximately how much he was willing to pay for a used LRL, he conveniently disappeared.

Gosh, how about that?

:laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

But when I said he was just trying to use a different method of implying that LRLs actually work, and asked him to commit to approximately how much he was willing to pay for a used LRL, he conveniently disappeared.

Gosh, how about that?
Pure Logic

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

One inescapable fact, a lot of posters "disappear" when you show up. And it's not because they fear the conversation. This is supposed to be enjoyable, not confrontational.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
One inescapable fact, a lot of posters "disappear" when you show up. And it's not because they fear the conversation. This is supposed to be enjoyable, not confrontational.

This coming from some people who insult posts which they have never even read?

#38.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

This coming from some people who insult posts which they have never even read?

#38.
Please explain?
38. As a very last resort, when all seems lost, the Con Artist will claim that he is actually the victim and that the truths used to prove his fraud are actually insults. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth, but Con Artists operate far away from the truth, so this sort of thing is all natural for them.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Stick to the topic, artie.

Are you offering to buy used LRLs?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Yes..Please stay on topic

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread