OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sure sorry to hear about Ed. He will be in our prayers. Thanks Warsawdaddy for letting us know.

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers sent! So sorry to hear about his dilemma!!!

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Sorry to hear that...prayers going out for a speedy recovery!

Baggins

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
hey warsawdaddy have you seen mr and mrs foster i havent seen them at any of the meetingd up here in st joseph in a few monthss are they ok or is he chasing meteorite field or in one of his privys in tracy let me kmow or let him know i am wandering how they are doing

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
olepossum said:
hey warsawdaddy have you seen mr and mrs foster i havent seen them at any of the meetingd up here in st joseph in a few monthss are they ok or is he chasing meteorite field or in one of his privys in tracy let me kmow or let him know i am wandering how they are doing
Doug and Sharon are AOK.They went on a geode outing in ILL and have been in Thermal City,NC.They should be just getting back to KC now.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
thank you very much wsd i havent heard from them in a while wnet to our last meeting and my daughter is a natural panner she can pull the black sand away from the gold in a heart beat leroy walker taught her hse catches on quick she was using all of my turkey calls by the time she was 4 so i better step it up or she is gonna be teaching me to prospect look on prospecting i have pics of my gear that i am starting out with

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread