Very spooky House Pics !!

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Here are those spooky house pics i promised !! The place was too grown over to get inside right now maybe in the fall when the foilage dies down i can again. :o :o ;D

house1.jpg

house3.jpg

house2.jpg

house4.jpg

house9.jpg

house6.jpg

house8.jpg

house7.jpg

house5.jpg

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
:o Reddie: Looks like a Perfect MD spot! The Pics do look Spooky! I bet there's a lot of Junk/Trash on the grounds tho! Good Luck & Watch out for Critters!!

Joe

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
cool pictures! we used to have stuff like that around here but now everything has been torn down and developed :'(. looks like a great detecting spot. i love that old truck!

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
My dream house! Oh sure, it needs some fixin' up- like if it were me I'd move that propane tank to the front porch where it belongs! Dang ritzy people always posting pics of newfangled housery..... ;)

Jeffro's house-

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 952

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
KIDDING! Heheheheh.... Looks like you're gonna have lots o' fun with that place, happy hunting!

OP
OP
Spitfire Reddie

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
LOL this place is far from new i have been in it once before ,the floors and the celling were in very bad shape (floor has collasped in two rooms).I didn't do any MDing then but i do plan on doing some around there when the foiliage dies down.I'll takes some pic of the inside then.

By the way is the Ronnie Reagan on your avatar ? ;D ;D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Yep, gotta love the guy.... After he was shot, you know what the first words out of his mouth were?

"Can I still cut brush at the ranch?"

Thats a pic of him chopping wood.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Reddie, I'm sure you probably already did but if not, you might check around what's left of the seat, floorboard, and glovebox for any loose change laying around the truck. Just a thought.

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
stoney56 said:
Reddie, I'm sure you probably already did but if not, you might check around what's left of the seat, floorboard, and glovebox for any loose change laying around the truck. Just a thought.

Actually, that old truck is probably worth some cash. Old truck restoration has really picked up since the old hot rods are getting so expensive.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reddie,
I would so hunt that with you. After of course we cut 3 days worth of brush. That should be a really great place. I'll bet you will find the remnants of a fort of clubhouse around there somewhere too. Also, please watch out for uncovered or shabbily covered wells. Your biggest trees may hold a special surprise too....The trees with the funniest appearance or characteristics. Children pic those kinds of trees because they can remember it better. You never knoooow. Good luck with that.

I was just looking at the right side of the house4 photograph. Something odd in that photo. You be careful up there and DON'T alone.

WD

K

Kentucky Kache

Will.Dig.For.Food said:
I was just looking at the right side of the house4 photograph. Something odd in that photo. You be careful up there and DON'T alone.

WD

Can you be more specific?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread