Video 4 - The Peralta Stone Maps with Frank Augustine

I am curious how many people have viewed the Video 6 thread, or any of Ryans video threads, that were not registered members. What are those numbers? Lots of people may be viewing his threads, but not registering or commenting.

as of this post 1 member 12 guest right now. I guess I am the member. Go to Todays finds you will see 50 members and 200 guest viewing an item. A banner find may get a couple thousand hits in 24 hours.More hits in real finds than in legends . But it is not about numbers or traffic. We just have those stats. It's the content right?

as of this post 1 member 12 guest right now. I guess I am the member. Go to Todays finds you will see 50 members and 200 guest viewing an item. A banner find may get a couple thousand hits in 24 hours.More hits in real finds than in legends . But it is not about
or traffic. We just have those stats. It's the content right?

FYI those are always stats at time you access forum or thread, there are no accumulated stats..

As i wrote , the stone trail could not be recognized from the ground . Exist easiest ways to reach the end point , but " they " choose this trail to separate the few from the many . Only those who are prepared physically and psychologically and have the skills to find the trail and to pass the traps , have the chance to get the treasure .
Also , " they " give a chance to those who haven't the skills and the " heart " to pass the traps , in reward of their try , to take some gold from the " big hole " .

For the start point of the trail , " they " left a marking in the fields .

Just , what I have dreamed last night .

The trail.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP!!!! Ryan did it!!!! You are going to go crazy!! Read the thread "Challenge for Superstition Gold"

The few from the many.. yeah.. whoever survives the fall down that cliff.

Trouble is, their next stop is likely the ER.

The few from the many.. yeah.. whoever survives the fall down that cliff.

Trouble is, their next stop is likely the ER.

deducer

Lol . Was a quick hand drawing . The real trail is little to the left , on the mountain side and is not so steep .

And now , for the stone maps believers , i post a picture with the CAVERNA AURUM region .
In this picture , I marked some clues :

- From the stone trail heart : The orange circle is the second last " lugar " , and in the red circle is the END point .

- From the Latin heart : The green triangle is NOTO TRIANGULUM , the blue curbed line is NOTO MEDULLA and in the yellow circle is ... the CAVERNA AURUM .

Cav Reg 2.JPG Cav Reg.jpg

Somehiker

The picture has the south on top . If turn the right up corner on top ( SW on top ) , you will have a part of the CURSUM PERFICIO map .

Cav Reg 3.JPG

That's very good Marius. And it appears that you have a solution you can be happy with and proud of.
Thanks for sharing.

Regards:SH.

Markmar,

Marius, I'm not sure if you want to give away the general location of your area of interest and I may be way off but I've been in the mountains quite a bit myself and in your photos I've seen some things I believe I recognize. This is an incredibly rough area off trail by a LONG ways ! Hard to get to and remote. I've been over that area several times and it would take a dozen lifetimes to cover it anywhere near adequately. Would you be on the southwest end of Malapai on a sort of ridge with LaBarge Canyon dropping off to the west ? If so you are correct, there is a mine I know of in that area although I can't tell from your images if you've circled the exact place. Crazy Jake was interested in that same area but he and his men weren't much for rugged hiking and their investigation of the area was just a scratch of the surface. They didn't like to get to far off trail or anywhere the going got tough. It's hard because what you see from above often looks very different from ground level and as I said I might be in the wrong area but the lay of the land in the images sure looks familiar.

Matthew

Matthew

The region in the above picture , is not where you wrote . But , from there you can see this region .

Joe

The stone crosses and the Latin heart are very accurate , and are a different set of stone maps which lead at the same area with the stone trail map
The cross with the symbols ( landscapes ) on it , recognized a general area which starts from the canyon bottom and ends on the mountain top . The cross have to be applied , from the marking , looking to the mountain side .
On the mountain top , have to recognize the Latin heart .

Joe

This is not a reason to call those artifacts as fake .
I have heard/read a story about a King who would give his kingdom for a horse . Sometimes people act in accordance with their needs and this doesn't mean how what they give are worthless .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back