Virginia Hunt, Relic

Anything new on this hunt. I would be interested in joining up if the timing is right. I'm not far from there and always love finding relics from the civil war era. If this is a club with regular meetings, then let everyone know the details. Sounds like a really good idea. :icon_thumright:

Sounds like a good idea. Let me know when you get more info.

Wow, Whats going on with this one. I would definetley be interested. Revive this! I'm from that area. Lynchburg Va.

I live in Chesapeake, VA but would be interested in a hunt like this. Any idea when it will be?

This is probablly not going to happen, but I just found it, and am throwing my hat in the ring as an interested party!

Thanks
Andy

Got word a while back. He's no longer doing this until he finishes school :read2:. Hope this helps.

hanoverdigger said:
Got word a while back. He's no longer doing this until he finishes school :read2:. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the update. I was kinda figuring it wasn't happening at this point. Too bad. :(

I'm definitely interested. I live in the Chesapeake area but would be willing to drive for a good hunt.

I'm in Pennsylvania and I'd love to participate in a hunt like this. If this hunt or any other civil war relic detecting trip comes up again someone please contact me.

Just getting started with this I am in wilmington NC and count me in on the VA Hunt

I would also be very interested in this hunt if indeed it were to happen. If so please contact me. (I also have my husband and a friend who would love to join the hunt).

Whats the time frame? I head back home out west in two months!! :BangHead:

Sorry folks, this post is over a year old. Recommend you read this... http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/relic-hunting/215893-relic-hunting-club-whos.html#post2355726

Putting off the club right now so that I can finish my degree, Anyone who has sent me membership fees will get them back, sorry guys I need to finish college first and then I'll have time on the weekends for hunting instead of writing papers.
huh.gif

Last edited:
Dang I was seriously thinking about it.

You would have to have some kind of a hold harmless agreement for hunters to sign to protect land owner and your self. If anything bad may happen .

hey i am in Delaware would love to get in on this or would pay for private invite any where in the civil war area email is [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back