All Treasure Hunting
Someone say ARC ?

Oh... never mind.

:P

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Buy a book, get a pick and shovel, strike for Buford's , dig, grow rich or starve"
- John William Sherman, book review, April 10, 1865-LYNCHBURG VIRGIAIAN, Page1, Column 3.
John William Sherman was James Beverly Ward's cousin and the printer of THE BEALE PAPERS.
Max Guggenheimer, who was the only living person mentioned by name in THE BEALE PAPERS, ran advertisements for his department store in the LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN.
Was this the first example of clever subliminal marketing?

Was John William Sherman any relation to Roger Sherman. Roger Sherman was one of five on the committee to draft the DOI? He had a father and a brother named William Sherman.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Was John William Sherman any relation to Roger Sherman. Roger Sherman was one of five on the committee to draft the DOI? He had a father and a brother named William Sherman.
Was Robert Morriss of the Beale Papers any relation to Robert Morris Jr who signed the DOI ?
You once claimed this and was proven wrong, but really, as this speculated relations have no bearing on the story or ciphers in the Beale Papers or these alleged hidden gematria coded messages in the DOI.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must you always answer a question with more questions. How about an answer every now and then. The only reason I was proven wrong because of bad information from Ancestry.com and a newspaper that had the genealogy listed as factorial. So what is new? DO you have any research to share or are you just a forum troll.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The only reason I was proven wrong because of bad information from Ancestry.com and a newspaper that had the genealogy listed as factorial.
So what is new? DO you have any research to share or are you just a forum troll.

Roger Sherman, signer of the DOI had two daughters, Sarah and Rebecca, NO SONS, so if you have information that John William Sherman was related, it must be some more of that "bad information from Ancestry.com"

PS: "forum troll"? Why do you always resort to name calling?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger Sherman, signer of the DOI had two daughters, Sarah and Rebecca, NO SONS, so if you have information that John William Sherman was related, it must be some more of that "bad information from Ancestry.com"

PS: "forum troll"? Why do you always resort to name calling?

On Wikipedia it says he had 15 children by two wives. So.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You are correct on that, Franklin, 13 reached adulthood- I had forgotten about the 2nd wife, but where is the direct connection to John William Sherman, Ward's cousin (also related to the Bufords and Oteys) who printed the Beale dime novel pamphlet?
John William Sherman's father was William N Sherman and mother was Harriet P Otey Sherman.

...but really these genealogy searches prove nothing in the Beale Papers ever happened outside the pages of the dime novel pamphlet or that are hidden codes in the Declaration of Independence-
because it always comes back to James Beverly Ward copyrighting and publishing the BEALE PAPERS.
If connections to Ward are not found and proven with hard evidence, then the claims and theories sputters with fanciful speculation as the candle burns out, and many lit candle flames have gone out due to the very basic lack of this connection.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditto. Actually I never did say they were kin or I had any research that said they were kin. I was only asking if anyone else had any information on whether they may be kin. Nothing ever has anything to do with the Beale Papers that is why we search.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that why you once brought Clarence Saunders and Piggly Wiggly into the Beale discussion?

Why you think he did not have anything to do with the Beale Treasure. His father was old enough to serve in the Civil War in a Special Unit that no one even knows what they did. His father was in South America before the Civil War. His father also attended to Robert Morris with his stay at Anzoletta Saunders, his grandmother's home. So yes Clarence and Piggly Wiggly had a lot to do with the Beale Treasure.

Show me you can find anything---------find the home place of Anzoletta Saunders and her husband, David Saunders Jr. where Robert Morris died. Can you find the James Beverly Risque Plantation where James Beverly Ward lived. Can you find anything but the key board on your computer?

I know you still say, "Has nothing to do with the 1885 Beale Papers" That is all you can say on each of your post.

Attachments

• Risque Plantation.jpg
    Risque Plantation.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What you posted above REALLY has nothing to do with Ward copyrighting and publishing the BEALE PAPERS, not even "his father also attended Robert Morriss with his stay at Anzoletta Saunders", because neither his father or Anzoletta are mentioned by name in the Beale narrative text. This is another example of fitting actual names and events to the Beale Papers narrative story.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's 3X TODAY. Forget the Beale Papers you are hung up on them. There is other research trying to verify the Beale Papers. We look at the Beale Papers we will never get anything done about solving this mystery. Get out of your box

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, you keep posting random information that is NOT Directly related to the Beale story, and nothing is really solved or gained by posting all this extraneous superficial information.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you post some information about the Beale Treasure. And what does your post have to do with the BEALE PAPERS? Are you attacking me personally? We need to end this or....

ESTRANEOUS SUPERFICIAL INFORMATION? The photo I just posted is the James Beverly Risque Plantation where James Beverly Ward lived when he published the Beale Papers. ESTRANEOUS SUPERFICIAL INFORMATION INDEED.http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1593604&stc=1&d=1527101632

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is you who is attacking.
I was referencing the nonrelated Piggly Wiggly connection which is NOT DIRECTLY related to Ward's 1885 Beale Papers and is Extraneous Superficial information, indeed.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is that so? Because you say it is so. A grand nephew of Robert Morris that died at his grandmother's house has nothing to do with the Beale Treasure? What is your problem?

I am tired of wasting my time talking with you. Move on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No problem , Franklin, but it seems that your only contribution on this thread which I started is to argue and insult those who question or disagree with you.
Which brings us back to the original premise of this thread-
Was the candle worth the game?

It has been made obvious by several researchers over the years that there exists NO collaborating evidence that anything in the Beale Papers narrative story occurred outside of that 1885 pamphlet's pages, but still some continue to create connections with random unrelated factual information like actual documented period expeditions or genealogy connections that have nothing to do with the story or involvement or named in the story, the exception being the "borrowed" extended family experiences incorporated into the storyline by Ward.

All the random could be maybe speculation presented as fact that lack a solid undeniable connection to the presented story of Beale's perilous adventure treasure tale serve no real research purpose other than to perpetuate the Beale treasure fantasy, which, like the presented story, only exists in the pages of THE BEALE PAPERS dime novel pamphlet.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread