PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Heysoos,

I am. Already have a spot targeted as well.

Patrick

lonestar1959

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2012
PatrickD said:
Hi Heysoos,

I am. Already have a spot targeted as well.

Patrick

Hey Patrick me and my friend can meet up with you sometime if its okay we are from Wichita Falls,Tx

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Lonestar 1959,

That would be cool. There is a spot on Lake Worth that hasn't been hunted much and needs to have a thorough checking out with the metal detectors. I am probably going to take my AT Pro out there this weekend if it stays warm.

Patrick

Huntindogdaddy

Tenderfoot
Nov 30, 2012
Hood County Texas
Detector(s) used
White's Classic IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, you guys ever let a newby with lower tech equipment than your AT Pros hunt with you? I'm not that far away and would like to learn some more about this sport/hobby/retirement program.

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Huntingdogdaddy,

Of course, it isnt about the equipment, its about the activity.

I guess another way of saying it is...

It's not the size of your metal detector but where you use it.

:)

Patrick

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
I am fairly close, and would be willing to drive from Dallas for the chance tp hunt new areas.....Just let me know...
Baggins

New Seeker

Greenie
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a newbie too in North Fort Worth. Meeting up with some like minded MDers would be great and MIGHT just teach me something. Also low tech (Bounty Hunter IV). I have only been out once (tot lot) and did not find anything exciting! Is there room for one more?

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys,

Always room for more. It is just a matter of picking a location and date/time. I always enjoy getting out with other detectographers. (Is that a new word?)

Patrick

Rodger

Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in West Fort Worth, have not been detecting since moving here a couple of years ago. Would love to get out sometime and explore some local sites.

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rodger,

I live in West FTW as well.

Patrick

Jan 11, 2013
Euless
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I too am new to the hobby and have been hunting at Bob Eden park and have already found my first Gold Ring that I sold for $145 for the gold to a jeweler. I live in Euless and would drive anywhere to go hunting with some experts, I use the Ace 250 by Garrett and will be upgrading very soon. IF anyone would like to go this coming weekend, the 27th that Sunday, I will be willing to help find the spot, I have done some research and found a spot where there used to be a ranch in 1957 per the aerial historic view I found and there has been nothing built on the site since then. I am not sure how old it was but I would be willing to be by the size and location that there will be some late 1800 itmes or early 1900. Its at the corner of 360 and Glade. Glade was one of the few roads around in the mid 1900's
Call or text me at 903-461-9087 if you would like to go. Thanks
Derek

Montyjb

May 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am also new to the hobby and live close by Lake Worth. Would love to get up with some more experienced hunters & try my luck. I have a Garrett Ace 250.

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send me a PM if you want to meet up sometime and take the MD out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread