weekend finds

thadious

Jul 13, 2006
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
I got out for two hours on Saturday and five hours on Sunday. I found a silver religious medal and chain, a small pink lady's pocket knife and 4.02 in clad on Saturday, on sunday hunted wet sand for 3 hours and found a toy car, lots of aluminum can bottoms and melted aluminum and 1 dime and two nickles. hunted the dry sand for two hours and found about 1.50 in clad. I am still learning the sovereign but love the way it feels and am starting to be able to tell what is what as far as if it is coin, bottle cap, aluminum etc. I dig all as I know the gold will come in in pull tab range. I do not see too many people getting into the water yet but the weather is warming up and so is the water. I did get a lot of signals in the wet sand that I could not dig because the holes would fill in too quick and the signals appeared to be deep. I stopped digging after three to four scoops. Oh well maybe I need to bring a shovel and a sifter so i can get deep enough before the waves fill the hole back up or the walls cave in. I hope all of you had a great mother's day this weekend. I know my wife did. I bought her a new camera which she will not let me use yet. My camera's battery was dead so no pictures this time. HH all Ted

Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like a nice time, hope you get that gold!

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread