Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

sprucebog217

Aug 29, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks, I'm Tom from the suburbs of Chicago. I'm looking forward to getting back into metal detecting. I just joined the local detectorists club, The midwest Historical Research Society, and found it to be a really great bunch of guys. My 43 year old Coinmaster IV is getting a little bit outdated, but a new Equinox 600 should be arriving soon. I've also been out west five times boots on the ground searching for the Fenn treasure. Thanks for adding me to your forum, Tom B.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome John and Tom...from North Central Illinois. 🙋 and 🙋

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you want to download free android games then you should visit this site
(deleted by mod for rule violation, posting spam) .it has awesome mobile games of every gamer choice!

Jenny09, please stop posting spam or you will be banned.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John from SE Texas...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

JasonJ74

Sep 2, 2018
O'ahu Hawaii
Detector(s) used
taking recommendations... I am new to this, every few years I move, so I am looking for a good all around detector, waterproof is a plus. In Hawaii now, Florida next... I hope.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, checking in here as a new face. I am often traveling for work, in the country and out of it. I am also military, 25 years now. Looking to learn something from you all, and get set up for my first adventures into detecting. I often hike, sometimes some pretty sketchy places, but never have a detector handy.

I am originally from Texas, but I moved back in 93 when I joined the army, and I KICK MYSELF for never having done this sooner. I have lived in Maryland, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, central TX, Iraq, Kuwait, not to mention extended visits to S. Korea and Guam. Not only interested in precious metals and money, also interested in relic / artifact hunting. I am in Hawaii now, not much "older" history here, I am sure there are lots of lost rings, keys, and such though, as the tourism here is insane.

Please make recommendations for gear! I need to learn!
Thanks all,
Jason

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois, Jason...And thank you for your service! 🙋

tlinke2002

Sep 3, 2018
Alpena, MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm new to here and still trying to work my way around all the info on this site. Would like to find some people in my area of Alpena , MI. Hopefully I can connect with others thru this site. I'm new at working with my metal detector. Only been working with it about ten times in the last 2 years. Mainly because I'm not sure where to go around here, besides the beach. Hope to hear from someone soon. Have a great day!

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Maedadee

Greenie
Sep 6, 2018
Philadelphia
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always found alot of my searches always brought me to the thread, long overdure finally registered.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Propjob

Sep 10, 2018
NH
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, ExplorerXS, Garrett GTI1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member from New Hampshire Seacoast, probably an old member circa 2000's back in the game. Member of Ringfinders and owner of LostRingsNThings. Web site in works Retired from Verizon and NH Dept of Safety. Business Mentor for Score, and own several businesses. More time on my hands NOT! Enjoy Coin & Relic Hunting and really gained new interest in Beach. looking to hokk up amd detect with some locals. A warm thanks to all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread