Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome, all, from North Central Illinois. 🙋🙋🙋

Kinged55

Nov 8, 2018
Maine usa
Detector(s) used
Treasure hunter
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all. I am from Maine. I hope to be able to show you all some of the goodies we have been digging up here.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Nailemandjam

Greenie
Nov 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nailemandjam

Im 47 and a rockhound from california and I have some rocks I found that I need help iding.

Nailemandjam

Greenie
Nov 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nailemandjam

Im 47 from california Ive collected rocks since I was a boy and have some that i cant id. I believe i will find help here and im glad I found this site.

antivirus19

Nov 10, 2018
Jacksonville, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! New to md’ing, found this very helpful site and figured I better join to make the most of this newfound hobby. Originally from Wisconsin, now residing in Jacksonville, FL. Thank you to the community for all the information I’ve found already and for what lies ahead in the future! Happy hunting!

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the age of three years old, I was traveling with my father, a Colonial in the U.S. Army, and my mother, on a tiny airplane somewhere over Borneo. The small plane was consumed by a fierce tropical storm of typhoon proportions which caused us to go down somewhere near the border of Sarawak and Sabah.
We were found by headhunters early the next morning. They ate everyone. My mom, my dad, the pilot, and the crew. Because of my tender age, I was spared and taken to the longhouse where I was raised as a member of the headhunter community.
My memories of my real parents consist of nothing more than faint shadows. My adopted parents, Nan and Ed, a great Iban warrior, taught me to be an honest, upright and humble headhunter.
After I had been discovered alive by a National Geographic Society filmmaker, at the age of 28, I was brought back to the United States to live with my real aunt and uncle and their family. They tasted really good. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and would love to meet other treasure hunters. Let's do lunch.

lydon

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi I'm from Philippines. new member and I'm excited to learn useful information here. thanks

Carriejuice

Oct 30, 2018
Amador co. California
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Carrie from California here..glad to find this great place loads of info. And I have so many questions ... I'll take it slow ...:) my property I live on has been passed down for 11 generations now ..its right in the middle of the mother lode ..California gold...I'm in Amador county and my lower field is mountains of mine tillings ...I have only walked about 1/8th of my land here ..I have found many indian artifacts and will be posting pics soon ...about me I am a rock hound ..love finding quartz Crystals...and anything else that catches my eye ..I also collect knives and just started making my own :) I am a sidecar racer..i am the monkey..and i manage local heavy metal/punk bands ...but my love is beneath the soil ...under our feet ..digging and digging ...and finding history ..and understanding it ...that's my true joy ..I hope to meet some cool people who enjoy the same things...maybe If your in the area we can go hunting together ...thanks for letting me be a member here :)

Last edited:

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois, Carrie. 🙋

Tinker1975

Jul 17, 2018
New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I am in New Mexico and go out exploring every chance I get. If I can find some treasure on my travels, even better!

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Top Member Reactions