Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello good luck to every one I am treasure-coast...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

rancher17

Tenderfoot
Oct 21, 2018
West Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Tesaro Vasquez
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello all! From west Mississippi. First time caller, long time listener. Just thought I would finally sign up and post a few items here and there.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to all of you from North Central Illinois. 🙋🙋🙋🙋

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

OldMark

Oct 24, 2018
North Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello - I'm a new member of this forum as of today. Been metal detecting, off and on, since the 1970's. I've also collected and surface hunted Indian artifacts since I was a teen during the 1960's. Sadly, land accessibility for metal detecting and artifact hunting isn't as common today as it was 40 - 50 years ago. But I still try to get out now and then. A few years ago I bought a section of river bank property where I used to find many Indian artifacts during the 1960's and '70's. Haven't been there much but plan on checking it out more thoroughly next spring. Looking forward to the valuable and interesting info posted on the Treasure Net forum.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello, I've been a wreck diver/commercial diver for over 40 years and have recovered many artifacts and other 'treasures'. I dive principally the Gulf oil rigs and Caribbean although I have dived many other places along the east coast doing inspections. Found several undiscovered shipwrecks. Getting old and I've not been a member of any forum before so this should be interesting. I like hitting the beaches today to recover the jewelry. Are there many Florida beach hunters here?

Welcome to he site from RI. It sounds like diving affords a search area that not many can access. I am more of a relic hunter in the woods. I tried the beach but did not enjoy it so much, but now that I have a waterproof detector I may try it again. I am in the FL east coast for a couple of short months in the winter.

TN_MAPS_RD18

Oct 31, 2018
Global
Detector(s) used
Niton™ XL3t XRF Analyzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a lot of gold nuggets.jpg with iron filings2.jpg

Hello everyone,

Im fan of the earth sciences, with a finance background and a never ending thirst for knowledge. Im involved in several rare earth, precious metal mining exploration and production projects and pursuing a degree in environmental policy.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone...
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard TN_MAPS_RD18! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

TN_MAPS_RD18

Oct 31, 2018
Global
Detector(s) used
Niton™ XL3t XRF Analyzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you sir! Im still getting familiarized with treasurenet. Looking forward to coming aboard as a TN Charter Member.

RVejrostek

Nov 1, 2018
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2, Bounty Hunter and Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is Ron Vejrostek and I live and "hunt" in Colorado. I am going to Laughlin/Bullhead City next week and I am hoping I can find a friend here who might want to go nugget hunting with me between Bullhead and Oatman. I will be there next mon. tues., weds. So if anyone from that area is interested please let me know. My cell number is 303-525-7579. I bought my gold bug last christmas and this is my first time to go desert hunting. I will have a rental car and my equipment so I am not in need of anything except someone to go with. Glad I found this site. I've been metal detecting for many years mostly coins and jewelry up till now but I really want to find a nugget, no matter how small. Thanks for having this site and forum

flaboy

Nov 1, 2018
palatka florida
Detector(s) used
whites treasure pro. tecnedix delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks for the add looking forward to learning more from your members fairly new to this

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread