Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New member from New Hampshire Seacoas...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Hampshire for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Spyder747

Sep 16, 2018
New Zealand
Primary Interest:
Other
Just joined today, not a detectorist due to on-going back problems but I am interested in ancient artefacts, coins etc. I have a small but growing collection of roman coins, jetons and tokens, roman fibula/brooches plus roman and medieval buckles

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just joined today, not a detectorist due to on-going back problems but I am interested in ancient artefacts, coins etc. I have a small but growing collection of roman coins, jetons and tokens, roman fibula/brooches plus roman and medieval buckles

Welcome from RI, USA. There is a lot to see here. Enjoy.

Ledgey

Sep 20, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,My name is Lucas,I am a new one to this site,I am a experienced marine mechanic spent approximately 2 years working off shore on a fishing vessel,16 years working on boats approximately.I am looking into getting my twic and mmc document,I would like to figure out how to get on a salvage vessel,Can anyone help Furthermore i am a treasure hunter i have found some cool stuff over the years.Lucas

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,My name is Lucas,I am a new...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Ken S.

Oct 1, 2018
Paintsville,Ky.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm Ken , New to the site. Disabled retired since 2008 spent 37 yrs in soft drink business working long hours and little time for anything else. Always found it interesting things people find in unlikely places.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Ozark Redneck

Oct 14, 2018
Dover Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Treasure Net I live north of Dover Arkansas in Ozark National forest (Booger Hollow community) I am retired Truck driver and crane operator Just getting back in the hobby I use a old whites XLT. Thanks to all you guys and gals that share your finds and knowledge on this site. So glad I found it

Oct 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I'm Sue a singer/songwriter from Nova Scotia and I am a researcher of folklore, involving treasure hunting, sunken ships, pirates, especially all things Oak Island as I am a history buff and these topics make for interesting songs and music videos. I hope I can learn from your threads and be inspired by the information here with new topics to write about.

Nice to be here!

Sue

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Watched your video Sue, welcome to TreasureNet!

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Jesse and Sue, from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Shoeman

Oct 9, 2018
Maine
Detector(s) used
Compadre
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
New guy from Maine here. Family owns a piece of land on the coast that had a lumber mill on it around 1900 and a long gone homestead that pre-dates the mill as well. Been finding large iron parts, bricks, pottery shards and a few clay pipe remnants for years just woods and shore walking and think now it's time to look under the soil.
History buff, tinkerer, target shooter, guitar player, herbalist...and now a newb detectorist
Geoff

naugydan

Oct 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody! Me and friend are originally from CT but just moved to near Charlotte, NC, and are ready to head to the mountains of this beautiful state to hopefully find some gold!

Oct 21, 2018
Florida cocoa beach
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 ,pro find 35, big stainless beach scoop , Root slayer Nomad
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello good luck to every one I am treasure-coast-Steve I am so happy to join the group and can’t wait to learn how to share my finds with you all really had to put the hours in at the beach before any rewards don’t give up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread