Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

MATT13:44

Jun 2, 2020
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Kentucky! I'm fairly new to metal detecting--been using a Hunter MD on and off. Just picked up an Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi. So far I love it. Found all kinds of relics in my own back yard--I live on a farm near eastern KY where just on my place the tomb stones date back to the early 1800's. Looking forward to conversing with some of you and learning a whole lot more!

stephaniekadman

May 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Alabama!

I've already been active on a few threads, but figured I'd leave a little background on myself here. Seemed like a good idea, lol.
I'm a single mom of two wonderful kiddos who keep me on the go. I'm also a full time caregiver for my Dad and Grandmother. Along with my Mom we are their sole providers for all meaningful life, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. That being said, I found myself in need of an outlet for stress. So like any sane person, I decided to develop a all consuming hobby of digging, searching, collecting, and repurposing of anything that catches my eye. I have fruit jars, coins, marbles, med bottles, cups plates, baskets, and a few other odd ball things.

There are few things in life that will give you the satisfaction of knowing that you found value in something that has been lost and forgotten. Atleast for me it has been a true source of pleasure in the research and understanding of what I have acquired.

Thank you to those who have already reached out and been so very welcoming and helpful. I have high hope for a very productive and pleasant experience here with y'all

Hugs
Raff. FB_IMG_1590057099294.jpg

Arya

Jun 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, what a great site, I'm looking forward to learning to identify rocks myself so that I don't have to post a million pictures for you guys �� but in the meantime thanks in advance ����
Oh and I'm from Eng, UK

Eyeswideopen

Jun 19, 2020
Bulloch county
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone I found this site by accident and I'm glad I did. It's been two hours looking at everyone's post and pics. Glad to be here.
I am from Bulloch county, Ga.

Last edited:

khanarmaghan

Jun 23, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am from Pakistan. I receny found my grandmother's coin collection. There are few coins in it which I don't know where they are from and from what time. I want to post about them but can't find a way to start a new thread/post. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am from Pakistan.
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard!
...I receny found my grandmother's coin collection. There are few coins in it which I don't know where they are from and from what time. I want to post about them but can't find a way to start a new thread/post. Any help would be appreciated.
tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - I noticed you figured out how to start a new thread ( What coin is this? ). Congrats!.

Last edited:

FloodcityTom

Jun 25, 2020
West Va
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher gold Bug, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello, FloodcityTom here, I have been a member of this forum several years back, but I have not been active & forgot or lost previous log in info. So I'm reactivating a user acnt with a slightly different name. I currently live in the West Virginia panhandle area and have been a life long relic hunter. I do old houses and have been doing some "magnet fishing" lately and some bottle digging, I still hit the occassional civil war site and I still do find some relics. This site has a lot of info, some interesting people and good stories, looking forward to being an active member again.

GMG2

Greenie
Jun 28, 2020
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Ohio, Just got a new detector and thought I'd see if I can pick up any tips on here ? Looking forward to learning all I can.

BCDCJD

Jul 5, 2020
Beaver county
Detector(s) used
Garret at max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new here,but always been checking out this site.. just some of the stories are awesome. I've been metal detecting since I was 8 years old, and I am now turning 40 soon. I'd like to start something up like a YouTube channel, or something...would be awesome to get a group of people together for it. One of my detecting buddies who is part of the same club as me. Started out doing this pretty cool...the copper poppers. Pretty cool finds.. check out his channel and support the group.. Happy hunting everyone..

Rangerpig

Jul 28, 2020
Lubbock, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! Checking in from Lubbock, Texas. 12 year Army Ranger, currently a veteran. I am glad to be here. I love hearing stories and doing research! Looking to make friends.

Also, going to get into metal detecting as well!

I heard about this site after googling west texas buried treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread