Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

SeaHunter2312

Jul 29, 2020
Denver
Detector(s) used
Minelab GoFind 40
Bounty Hunter Elite 2200
Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! Checking in from Lubbock, Texas...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

cobra 351

Aug 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the invite. Since I've retired and got things fixed up here on the farm, I'm going to get back into MD again. Recently bought a Ace 400 Garrett. Still learning to use it. Hope to MD some small ghost towns in my area if I can find the exact locations.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the invite...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

georgeg

Aug 3, 2020
waldorf Mn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi my name is georgeg i;m a noob from Waldorf MN.looking to met someone to dect with in my area

chriskaroet

Greenie
Jul 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there!
a newcomer on this site from London, hoping to see some fun over here!

chillimack

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2020
georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I've been following this site for a while, and just joined again after many years. I'm in GA just below Athens, and I'm from Charlotte, NC originally.

Aug 7, 2020
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75, Garrett Infinium, Minelab GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gord from Tecumseh, ON across the river from Detroit MI. Started detecting in 1998 using a BH QDII. Over time found enough change to buy a White's XLT. Soon added a Fisher 1280x to detect the local beaches. Those first two detectors are gone, along with a White's MXT which I loved using with reasonably good success. I currently hunt with a Fisher f75 with the 6" eliptical coil and a NEL Hunter coil, a Garrett Infinium and a Minelab GPX 4800. I have been to England twice to detect along with Jeff from PA and have hunted in many Virginia hunts. I have also detected the beaches in Florida and Hawaii including Maui, Oahu and Kauai. Best beach finds were in Hawaii and included a 950 platinum engagement ring with 2 x .10ct diamonds and a .25ct diamond and a wedding band with 19 .01 to .015 channel mounted diamonds. Best Civil War find was a Dyer Artillery shell found in the Culpeper area.

spammeblind

Aug 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Minneapolis, MN

My name is Pat, and my wife and I are brand new to Metal Detecting, can anyone share some links to the laws in MN regarding metal detecting? Looks like private land (with permission) is pretty much our only option.

Also, in this time of the Pandemic, are there any group outings occurring in our fine state? So we can learn from the experts?

Looking forward to learning more.

Pat

Charlie W

Aug 13, 2020
Vero Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Have been reading the forum for awhile. I used a Minelab Explorer years ago and am just now getting back into the hunt. From Vero Beach, Florida.

H.P.

Aug 15, 2020
Safety Harbor Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi all, From Safety Harbor, Florida, not new to collecting just the site...Found first arrowhead somewhere around age 17, in 54...Looking forward to navigating the forum, could take a while though, it’s a big drink, Lol.

H.P.

Aug 15, 2020
Safety Harbor Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
A Florida collector.

Hi all, From Safety Harbor, Florida, not new to collecting just the site...Found first arrowhead somewhere around age 17, in 54...Looking forward to navigating the forum, could take a while though, it’s a big drink, Lol.p.s.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread