Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, From Safety Harbor, Florida...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Stryfe

Aug 21, 2020
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I'm brand new here. I live in Colorado and am very interested in the research and possible discovery of lost mines and treasure's. Also interested in following up on strange stories. Every legend has a kernel of truth. Thanks.

RealeRay

Aug 21, 2020
Jacksonville, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I have been a member hear for years.... Basssmann from NY

I have detected for 31 years in NY in the beautiful Catkills, in Sullivan county ...

I moved to Jacksonville , Florida a month ago....

During my move I lost my computer and passwords for this site... I couldn't get back in as Basssmann, so, I am now RealeRay for my Florida life... I started hunting the beaches here, but, would like to meet up with some Florida guys or gals to get some in site on the beach and land areas to detect down here. thanks and Happy Hunting Ray

glockster

Aug 30, 2020
Canyon, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from the Texas Panhandle! I just got into detecting and am hooked already. Ive only found 3 pennies in my yard, but itching to get out and see what I can dig up!

\NerdyRockGirl/

Sep 6, 2020
Tubac AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi! (Waving excitedly) Total noob here, accidentally found this site while trying to find out if I found an old pottery shard in my back yard area of all places. Been coming home with rocks, pebbles and cool objects I'd found filling my pockets sense I was really small. Had an overactive imagination and always thought it was so interesting to wonder about the history of something as simple as a worthless pebble and would wonder (if it had been possible) what that rock or whatever it was had been around to see. Dinosaurs? Ancient peoples? Volcanos? Or, why is it so pretty or different? This was just the beginning and after more years than I care to mention I haven't changed and am proud to say my daughter who is turning 29 this year also still comes home with pockets full of rocks lol PS - Just moved to Tubac, AZ from Northern VA.:occasion14:

Last edited:

albion30

Tenderfoot
Sep 6, 2020
Valley Cottage
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, Just moved to Cottage Valley NY from the UK. Back in England I spent most of my free time Mudlarking along the River Thames in London and the Estuary and metal detecting mostly in Suffolk (about 11/2 hours from London). I am very interested in Revolutionary history and hope to find a few interesting revolutionary sites around my this neck of the woods although I am sure it will not be an easy task. Being new to this region I realise I have a lot of catching up to do. Love this site by the way, thank you.

TORCHRIDER

Tenderfoot
Sep 12, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Central Texas and brand new to the hobby at 58 years old. I've always loved history and have found some neat surface finds over the years. I have always been interested in MD but never took action. I think it's about time. Looking at an Equinox 600 but am known to change my mind several times. I am happy to be here and hope to learn and contribute.

ScriptRhythm

Sep 12, 2020
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from Wisconsin! Just started metal detecting this summer. I am becoming extremely proficient in digging pull tabs and bottlecaps :-)

teleduster

Sep 16, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey! I live in the AR Ozarks, and I get fired up about caches, coins and caves every few years.
Bout time for a new machine...got a couple sites picked out.
Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread