Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I've been lurking around this site for a while & finally joined. My name is Chris and Im from Chicago. I've been mding for 2 years and I'm addicted to silver! I started out with a bounty hunter 200, my first target I ever dug was a sardine can at 10". Then I found a silver ring and I was hooked! Now I'm using an eTrac, had it for a year. So far I hit 203 silver coins and 24 silver jewelry items for 2012. Not to shabby eh? HH!!!

richmonddigger

Greenie
Jul 23, 2012
richmond virginia
Detector(s) used
tesoro tejon,fisher 1266,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to site also very kool, I been Treasure Hunting for several years,Look forward to learning from other hunters and help when I can.
thanks

T.C.W.

Greenie
Jul 25, 2012
Hey guys whats up!! We are T.C.W. ,(treasure club worldwide), group of 4 Ky boys looking for tons of adventure. Looking to possibly solve a few legends along the way and put our names in the books. As kids we all dreamed of doing this one day and now T.C.W. is a reality!! Good luck and happy hunting to all!!!

~We can dig it!!!!

Josht

Jul 14, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I'm new to the site and new to Metal Detecting. A friend recently stopped by my house and had his detector with him. I asked him to fire it up and, within minutes, I had found a new obsession. I have since purchased a detector and my yard looks like an artillery testing ground. I have yet to find anything quite as cool as what I've seen on this site, but have had a lot of fun digging. I have made a few interesting finds, lots of old plow pieces, and tons of trash, right here in my own back yard. What a thrill it is when that clod is pulled back and that next find is in your hand. Purely addictive.

Dixie Digz

Jul 28, 2012
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! I'm from NE Arkansas. The wife and kids got me a Tesoro Cibola metal detector for my birthday and I can't wait to get started!

ChemGirl

Jul 28, 2012
CT and ME
Detector(s) used
White's GMZ
Hello All. I've been searching the internet for information on gold panning and metal detecting and I kept being referred to this site so I decided to join. This looks like a fun place to meet interesting people and share stories. I'm from CT but visit ME often. Anyone else from the northeast?

MustardGhost

Jul 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
H. My name is Patrick. I just joined! Very excited to receive my metal detector Monday! I live in beautiful Tennessee! The reason I joined, is so I can share my finds with all kinds of people. Plus this site looks very helpful! First time doing this, so if you have any pointers I should would love to here them!

Afishy1

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2012
NE Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I am new to the forum. I in NE Florida and want to start metal detecting some beaches/parks etc... I have been enjoying your forum for the vast amount of knowledge contained here. Thanks all.
I hope to be a positive contributing member as time goes on and I learn some skills. Afraid I am a boot rookie right now. I will post up a few questions later. Right now am finding much of what I need by using the search feature. I will be in touch. Peace.

krisofwash

Jul 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All! I am a total newbie to metal detecting and yet to even purchase the equipment. I love adventure though and have always wanted to try this. I live in SE part of WA state where the Snake and Yakima rivers dump into the grand Columbia River. Am excited about finding this site, jump into the hobby and hopefully meet others in my area or Oregon and Idaho.

Judy G

Jul 28, 2012
Western MA.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I've only been detecting for a couple of months now but hooked for life. The excitement of the hunt, not knowing what you'll find, keeps me digging, even the junk. I love it. I know I'll have a lot of questions and from what I can see on this forum there are a lot of hunters with the answers. Anybody from Berkshire county MA? Drop me a line. We don't have many MDer's in my town.

ski91205

Tenderfoot
Jul 31, 2012
Hello everyone. I'm in NY. Just got into detecting and would like some input if anyone is willing to give any. All would be great.

Colin.Leigh

Jul 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! My name is Colin. I am Canadian born living in Latvia now! I have a Garrett AT Pro and a G-PP. I LOVE metal detecting and am looking forward to chatting with you all. Thanks for letting me join your site!

PacMan23

Jul 31, 2012
West Chester, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone.....I'm from West Chester, Pennsylvania. I'm new to the hobbie, and just purchased my first metal detector. I've only been out twice so far, and I'm loving it. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions and it looks like I've come to the right place. I look forward to talking to you all.

crazykid

Aug 5, 2012
Asheboro NC
Detector(s) used
Falcon MD 20, Bazooka Gold Trap, Fisher gold bug pro.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi everybody, I live in North Carolina and I've heard a lot of stories of old gold mines in the area. I've just started doing a little research and I can't wait to do some exploring. I have a baby boy coming any day so it will be a while before I do some hands on exploring so for now I'm trying to get some info on places to check out.

Easterndragon

Aug 6, 2012
Hi! Dave from Calgary Alberta Canada here!
Degree in History and Professional Geologist. Amateur treasure hunt enthusiast. Hope to be treasure hunter someday! Happy Huntning!

twowattbulb

Aug 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Im a newby had a good day out diggin in the dirt then found this sight "awesome" glad to be a member, Im from north ga. mountains.And a true treasure hunter at heart,HAPPY HUNTING!

Last edited:

ski91205

Tenderfoot
Jul 31, 2012
Well I finally got out with my new f70 fisher. Was fun an I found 2 wheat pennies a 36 an 56 and a 43 nickle. I dug everything and there was something in every thing I dug.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread