Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
khindo said:
I'm Khindo, a treasure hunter from the North Philippines.
I'm glad to be here, to learn some techniques in gold mining.

Anyone can ask me about treasure hunting activities in the Philippines, and I'm glad to share it with you!

Welcome Khindo, hey I've been to Subic bay in the late 80's around 14 different times a very interesting place, I still remember red horse beer, that stuff will kill a man lol, GL&HH, AC

Hoppus

Aug 20, 2012
Reno, NV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All. Central/Northern New York here. My wife and I just moved here from Northeastern Pennsylvania. Just started gold prospecting the past few weeks. Wife and I are also interested in doing a little treasure hunting :) I look forward to meeting you all and reading about everyone's activities.

Jack Finder

Aug 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, from sunny West Palm Beach. Florida.
Nice site, I am a new treasure hunter, just bought my first Garrett Ace 350, and I am enjoying learning to use it, great discriminator programs on it.

rockermike17368

Aug 17, 2012
Gainesville GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello All! Just started on this site.... I'm into collecting non-dug or dug U.S. Great Seal buttons. I am looking for particular varieties of these buttons. ANY help will be appreciated. Here is my list:

B.B.Abrahams/Philadelphia
S.Appel & Co. (coat size)
E.A.Armstrong
Bernhard & Schrag & Co. (coat size)
Best & Co. NY
Brooks Brothers (any type or size)
Chapsal & Michaul/Paris
Columbia Button Works/Rutherford NJ (with co. name spelled out)
DeMoulin Bros. (coat size)
James C. Doran & Sons/Providence R.I.
Dusenbury & Schwab Inc./New York/229-4th Ave
Fa Ne Di Lorenzo/Firenze
Ford Uniform Co.
Frateli Reanda/Roma
Greenwood Co./Detroit Mich
Jennens & Co. (gilt)
D.Klein & Bros./Philadelphia
Frank J. Krupp/Washington
S&B Lederer Co./Providence R.I.
Lewis MS Co. San Antonio
W&S Lyon Co. NY
W.S.Mangre & Co./San Fransico Calif
McEnany & Scott NY Made in England
SN Meyer/Washington
Publix Theater Corp NY
Reliable Mfg Co./Newark NJ
Alfredo Roensch (applied device)
Josh Starkey (listed in Johnson's book)
State Arsenal/Harrisburg PA
T.W.&W./Paris
Tiffany & Co. (any type or size)
Travis Merchantile Co./San Antonio Tx
Unif Acc Co. (Uniform Accessory Co.)
Walcott Mfg. Co Providence R.I.
Wender & Goldstein Brooklyn NY
J.H.Wilson/Philadelphia

sjoest1964

Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola from Southern Indiana!!!! Have always been interested in treasure hunting and think I will enjoy your site!!! Thanks, Andy

surewinwilliams

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2012
Hi there! Got my husband a detector for his birthday, and we are having a blast! So far we have found some shell casings, and old farm equipment at our century farm. Would love some tips on Missouri sites, and Mississippi River hunting.

Kushiele_FL

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from North Florida, not far from Daytona. I love treasure hunting but have not done much and don't even have a detector right now. I do a lot of gem mining at the open-to-the-public mines when I can and just like seeing what folks find all over the place. :)

oberon92

Aug 25, 2012
Brighton, Mi
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Michigan,

Been thinking about getting into the hobby for a while now. Then came across a Bounty Hunter Land Range 9v battery version at a garage sale for $5.00. Now I just have to figure out how to use it. It's a little confusing the only manual I can find is a C battery version and it seems different in some of the steps for use. Wondering if its a good detector? Any other info for my model would be great. Can't wait to make my first discovery!!

Good luck to everyone.

cherokee13

Aug 26, 2012
Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! Just found this website. It's awesome. My husband and I search more for artifacts than anything. I'm actually here because of something we have in our possession that's amazing. I am searching for someone to help us date the artifact. It's a carving of an Indian woman in rock. It's beautiful though flawed slightly. We live in the south, Georgia, to be exact. Anyone have any idea who to contact to help?

Treasureking

Aug 26, 2012
Avon, Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Everybody. Im Treasureking. Its great to be a new member. Im currently a licensed service electrician. Im new to the treaure hunting arena, and im eager to get started. Im currently looking for investors looking for opportunities in gold mining in Alaska for the upcoming spring 2013 season. Please reply back at your convenience. Thanks and happy/lucky hunting.

TK

djrocker

Greenie
Aug 28, 2012
Spring, Texaas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 150 / BH Camo LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone. I'm David from Spring, TX. I am very new to hunting and am looking very forward to it. Just bought a Garrett 150 on Craigslist today and played around in the back yard as soon as I got home, found 2 quarters! LOL Not bad for my first time ever I guess. I am still researching places to go and rules to follow. Looking forward to chatting and learning on this site! Have a great day.

twodogsnacat

Greenie
Aug 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everybody! I hope I am posting this intro the right way. I suddenly became a coin collector 3 weeks ago and am trying to learn as much as possible. Then I found this site and there's a lot of cool stuff here.

KnightHawk

Aug 30, 2012
Hi, I am a novice treasure hunter that just moved to Florida. I am a veteran that separated from the Army in 2005. It is very relaxing for me to stroll the beaches metal detecting. I'm married with one child. My wife is also a veteran working in the medical field. I just got laid-off, so I'll have some time to hunt and take a fesh breathe of air. Lol.

Roy Smith

Sep 2, 2012
Cleveland, Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello hunters, I am new to the site, currently live in Georgia, but born and raised in Rhode Island. I am really into pre-Columbian and native american artifacts, but dabble in all aspects of the rare, unusual and ancient artifacts.

jutterback67

Aug 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone I'm a newbie from Jamestown Indiana. Just bought a garrette 350 and starting out to have fun on parks and beaches. I also coin roll hunt and just looking for all out fun and meeting new friends!!!
Jeff U.

Daveml

Greenie
Aug 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All from Australia,

Interested in ANY and ALL types of Treasure Hunting and have spent many hours fascinated by the different stories, from a Single Button found all the way up.

Good Luck to all you 'Hunters'

Daveml.

spook

Greenie
Sep 3, 2012
wilmington nc
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Garret, Whites Blue&Gray
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello guys and gals, and thanks for having me. I have been following this site for a while now, but today i finally registred into the site officially. I have been detecting for about 2 years now and I am addicted as I am sure most on here are also. This is a awsome site and I am happy to be a part of it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread