Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

zebmike

Dec 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
antique knife found

Hello, I found a really cool knife in a construction project on our property and was looking for some input on possible origin or value. I typically scan for arrowheads and such, but this was an amazing find-central Texas was the location of this discovery
dagger 1.jpg dagger 2.jpg dagger 3.jpg dagger 1.jpg dagger 2.jpg dagger 3.jpg

webstertwin

Jan 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'day all , from nsw Australia, been detecting for six months for coins relics ect, and have just updated to a CTX3030
Cheers

Rodnreelerr

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,,,, Garrett Pro PinPointer,,,Garrett 250 ace w/ dd 81/2 x 11 coil
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello guys and gals,,I just joined here from Florida,,i like the site very informative,,just got my first detector, a Garrett 250 ace with 81/2 x 11 dd coil, hunting has been decent at the beach,, lots of coins and lots of beer tabs,,1 gold ring and a few other things,,,happy to be here!:laughing7:

Rodnreelerr

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,,,, Garrett Pro PinPointer,,,Garrett 250 ace w/ dd 81/2 x 11 coil
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
have you looked up for any info online for it,,time period, or maker?

BooneWV

Jan 9, 2016
Madison WV
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT all Pro Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all I finally got my first real Metal detector and am looking forward to learning this hobby, I am in Southern WV and and looking for any and all information, i do try and read the Forum when i get the time Thanks: BooneWV

traveler113

Jan 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. I'm a retired aerospace engineer now living outside of Boston. I started with a Bounty Hunter Red Baron (still in excellent condition) that I got for cost while working for Lockheed Sunnyvale back in the early eighties. The company was testing a spacecraft we were putting on the shuttle and offered the new Red Barons to us for cost. I just bought my nephew a Tracker IV, as he really liked the lessor detector I got him years ago. I'm picking up a Garrett AT Pro with all the fixin's so we can go out together. (Maybe his dad will want to use the old Red Baron!) I've dug up a lot of things in my gardens over the years and have quite a little collection, including a war medal and an old brooch, so I know the area is good for detecting. Glad to have found your site!

Oldexpat

Jan 15, 2016
Hong Kong
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks

I'm a retired Hong Kong expatriate civil servant, still living in the greatest city on this or any other planet. I've been chasing treasure for more than thirty years and have turned up a few. Looks like a good place to interact and learn.

Manson

Jan 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you all can read, my name is Manson. ( no relation to Charles!! HA)
I'm 70 yrs old and not able to dig much. So most of my hunting is on the surface.
I don't know much about this business, but I sure do joy it!!
There's a place near my home that has a quartz vein that has been stirred up with a tractor. I've been finding some nice feldspar. Some look like aquamarine, but I'm not holding my breath.
I also find some nice rocks in landscaping rocks at the gym where I go. No one has stopped me yet. I bring home 6 or 8 rocks that can be sawed into slabs.
I won't be writing much, cause I don't know much, But I'll enjoy reading and learning from everyone.
Thanks for the welcome.

bnd1430

Jan 13, 2016
Dubai
Detector(s) used
Too many to list
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings,

I am new to the site and have been detecting for over 40 years. I have owned numerous machines starting with D-Tex and had the pleasure of digging things up in 5 countries.

Regards,
Brian

vince76

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2015
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome everybuddy [emoji12]

Azel-P

Jan 24, 2016
Seattle
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I collect odd and strange little items that I bump into. I love tinder pistols(googe them they are very cool) and Brass figurines . old butcher knives and things with history and A story to them. I tend to curse and smoke pot. I also study quantum physics and draw strange creatures and shapes for A living like this.
flowcol.jpg IMAG1460-1-1-1-1.jpg tumblr_nntekxMTeG1r3nsxvo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

lostguy

Jan 27, 2016
grand rapids mi.
Detector(s) used
whites mxt....fisher f2....garrett at pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello from grand rapids mi. area... just starting out in this hobby....looks like a lot of fun

MOTOJOE

Tenderfoot
Jan 27, 2016
Lindenwold south Jersey
Detector(s) used
First one-Bounty Hunter 505, last one I will ever buy-Garret At Gold!!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey fellow treasure hunters, my name is Joe and im from south Jersey. I have only been detecting for less then a year and I already have tons of awesome finds, needless to say I am hooked for life!!! Good luck to all and happy hunting!!

Jamers2004

Tenderfoot
Jan 27, 2016
Edmonds, WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! My name is Jamie and I have been detecting with a low end detector for a little while, but haven't found anything too awesome yet, which is why I am in search of a new detector. I am hoping to get way more in to it once the Seattle rain lets up. I'm a techie by trade and enjoy technology, gadgets, antiques, books and the outdoors.

ptpopovich

Jan 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! I am new here. I wanted a forum where I could ask questions and get information from others with experience.

Detectorist.CO

Jan 18, 2016
Denver, Co
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Jamers2004 and ptpopovich from Colorful Colorado. Welcome to TN. You'll find TN offers everything you are looking for in a forum. Enjoy

Ponteach

Feb 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! everyone, i am New here, a lot of fun reading all of you!!! when it's for fun or for real, i am here and there! Pls be patient
with me on my english writting, this is my 2 language, thanks all have fun.

takinachantz

Feb 2, 2016
Larsen Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Two bounty hunters and a Garrett AT pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Just joined from Wisconsin. Started metal detecting last year and just love it. People laugh when they see my bag of treasures. lol But I'm proud of each and every piece of junk I've found so far. Retired now and looking for other members to hunt with. :)

caratunk

Feb 2, 2016
maine
Detector(s) used
whites coinmaster, silver u max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hello im from northern maine and just started getting into detecting . cant wait til its warmer !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread