Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

pailum

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dan here, joined to speak with like minds about northeastern in

Chally2

Feb 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm new to the site and new to metal detecting, I've just bought a Garrett Ace 250 and been down the beach a few times, but I'm getting a lot of false signals the last time I went I gave up after an hour so I'm looking for some good advice please.

pailum

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_2736.JPG
found this worked piece a field along the mighty Susquehanna , anyone seen one like it

pailum

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_2745 (2).JPG this was found in field with all kinds of pottery just wondering on someones opinion, if I found it elsewhere I would have chucked it. This was found on a village site.. any clues?

southerndiver

Feb 28, 2016
Florida Keys
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yet another new dreamer

Hello everyone,

It is nice to be here. After years of diving and fishing, my interest has turned towards history and shipwrecks. This brings me to treasure hunting! I am about the adventure and learning, more than about the booty, but it sure would be fun to find artifacts and a coin or two.

I look forward to learning more about shipwrecks in the Florida Keys area.

~Southern Diver

Eddieward

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2016
Minersville pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone I'm from NE pa been scanning for almost 5 years now I been using a ace 350 found tons of stuff I recently got a at pro super excited to use it. I have lots of finds I would like to post and show everyone and maybe get and give some pointers

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

justgodigging

Feb 28, 2016
va.
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
new to this site, new to using this computer, looking forward to learning new interests, ive been digging for about 35 yrs. also looking forward to sharing my finds. so, just go digging!

Eddieward

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2016
Minersville pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the site can't wait to see your finds. I can't wait to get out and post some finds myself

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

axe86

Feb 29, 2016
st petersburg florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks... I'm 53 in St Petersburg Florida. My Name is Sean. I'm a vet. Getting ready to metal detect. Been checking out a few places but looking for some 1940's dump sites in the area for can collecting. -

Aseyeam16

Feb 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Aseyeam here and I am new to the group of Dumpster Divers... please share some tips on the art of finding hidd3n treasures...

Tundra2007

Mar 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi new member from Florida. Looking for a Minelab Excaliber 2 with a 10inch coil.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

silverplug88

Mar 5, 2016
gardner
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought my first garrett at pro a month ago, ground was solid but going in the woods made it easier to dig. Only items I've dug up were iron objects. I have good spots to hunt just can't get my settings right. I go by numbers and see 80 and 90s popping up and it's tabs or cans huge pieces of iron. Anyways the garret pro is still a great machine the deepest hole I've dug had to be over 16 inches. Looking forward to summer.

silverplug88

Mar 5, 2016
gardner
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can the garrett at pro find gold pieces.? I don't seem to get a clear answer in that. Do head phones make it better to find better targets?

Gary pulltab

Mar 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. From the N.E corner of Iowa. Wife bought me an Ace 250 couple years ago and have graduated to ATP last year. I enjoy history and I am looking forward to learning new things along with research tips. Happy hunting!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread