Went back to shell/root island with possum!!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well guys I pulled out a 1840 Seated Liberty half dime, Burnside bullet, 1903 V nickel and 2 General Service Buttons out of this only small high ground in this swamp, but the last 3 hunts have been a living hell. The ground is 40% white shells, 40% woven roots and 20% soil but I got some ornate thin brass and lead pieces. Thanks for looking I’m going to bed :)) IMG_2174.jpg IMG_2175.jpg IMG_2176.jpg IMG_2177.jpg IMG_2178.jpg IMG_2179.jpg IMG_2180.jpg

Upvote 25
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sure looks like casket hardware......Can't tell from the pic, does the handle just pivot half way up, or does it go all the way up? If it went all the way up, it would mash your hand, I would think! But, I'm
no expert!

Iowa Dale

I think the handle is stationary

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice finds.:icon_thumright:

Digginmichigan

Nov 13, 2013
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love seeing you Louisiana boys having some fun! Always some good posts! HH

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Digginmichigan except for the clay, roots, shells, gaters, wild hogs and moccasins it’s a BLAST!!!!! [emoji1360]

You and possum just need to feed the moccasins to the wild hogs, then feed the wild hogs to the gators and you will have half the problems whipped.:laughing7::tongue3: Now, if any of the spirits of those that formerly resided in the ground there are still hanging around and aren't too happy and decide to follow you home, then you have bigger problems than what you mentioned. :angry4: :icon_pale: :help:

Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Australian Aboriginals call large strange critters that hang out in swamps and water hole Bunyips TP

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You and possum just need to feed the moccasins to the wild hogs, then feed the wild hogs to the gators and you will have have the problems whipped.:laughing7::tongue3:

What you been watching Bindi Erwin on Tv ? TP

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You and possum just need to feed the moccasins to the wild hogs, then feed the wild hogs to the gators and you will have have the problems whipped.:laughing7::tongue3: Now, if any of the spirits of those that formerly resided in the ground there are still hanging around and aren't too happy and decide to follow you home, then you have bigger problems than what you mentioned. :angry4: :icon_pale: :help:

Many girls in my life I have put a voodoo curse on me I’m immune lol

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
What you been watching Bindi Erwin on Tv ? TP

I don't watch any shows on TV and only watch shows online with my' computer. I have only seen Bindi Erwin in a few network Commercials for shows and that is it. I am sure that she took up where her' Dad left off when he died but never watch any shows with her in them.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread